22

I walked into a wall and then wondered why the wall was so uneven. then I looked up and realised I walked into Mr. Popular/ No. 1 Player/ Baddest of the Bad Boys!!!

Uhm haha I totally am not guilty of this cliché haha...

I mean though, what type of wall would have crinkles and contours? Well, unless you have some humanified wall. No thank you, I do not want to meet your pet wall.

Scenario:

"Oof!" I yelped as I smacked right into a wall. I groaned and placed my hand on the wall in an attempt to push myself away...

My eyes bulged out as I stumbled back. I felt my breath get caught when I saw those beautiful chocolatey depths of Colton, the most popular boy in school. He was staring down at me with amusement.

"I feel sexually violated," were the words that came out of the owner's lips.

I regained my composure and stared up at him blankly. "What?"

He motioned his hand at his chest. "You just felt me up."

I could feel my face burning with embarrassment. "No, I didn't! I thought you were a wall I smacked into!" I argued.

"Mhm, sure. Wanna get married now?" he asked, kneeling down on one knee and pronouncing a ring. A wave of gasp washed over the onlooking students.

Tears pricked at my eyes as I engulfed him in a hug. "OH MY GOD, YES!"

He stood and gave me a peck on the lips, slipping the ring into my ring finger.

Then we lived happily ever after.

The end.

"WAIT YOU BITCH YOU STOLE MY BOYFRIEND!"

ahahaha I totally did not copy and paste half of this from my unpublished book.