28

I fainted and when I woke up... it's 2 years later. Oh, and I fainted not because of a concussion or anything fatal, but because something dramatic happened.

Did realism pack its bags and leave for a vacation or something?

I've legit seen this type of stuff so many times I can't even count.

like, SKSKSK- how does one faint 1950s style because gasp, their crush asked them out then wake up to like a whole new world with AI robots replacing their whole family.

ok lol, I'm just exaggerating. But I've seen timelines like 2 weeks and I'm like bruh-

Scenario:

"Yo." I jumped at the dizzying and electrifying sensations that exploded in my chest at the sound of the voice. Giddily spinning around to face who I know figured out to be my mate, a gleeful smile splattered itself on my face and-

Oh. My. Fucking. Goddess. Of. The. Moon. (Sorry Moon Goddess for cursing in your name but what the fuck?)

My mate was Alpha Kristoff Lancaster, a well-known player who snagged panties left and right.

My mate.

Alpha Kristoff Lancaster.

Player.

The world around me started spinning before all was dark.

- 2 years later -

"HOLY SHIT IS HE REALLY MY MATE?" I screeched, shooting up in bed.

My head pounded as my eyes focused on two figurines in the room with me, frozen in terror.

"Elsa? Kristoff?" I mumbled in confusion. My eyes scurried over the little bundle in my mate's arms, then to the glinting golden rings both of them adorned. Lastly, they landed my sister's lips. Attached to my mate's cheeks. And his whole face was decorated in her blood red lipstick.

My eyes widened as tears welled up. "YOU GUYS STARTED A FUCKING FAMILY?" I screamed, tears trailing down my cheeks.

My mate flinched. "I'm sorry, I fell in love with your sister while caring for you. We thought you'd never awake."

My sister had a guilty look on her face. "I'm sorry Anna, you know my mate died. I didn't mean to be tempted by Kristoff-"

I faint.

- 30 years later -

"HOLY MOLY WACKA MOLY," I screamed, jolting up in bed.

This time, nobody was around. I stared down at my wrinkled hands, wondering how many years had gone by.

I pushed myself out of bed and tiptoed out of the room I was in cautiously. My feet brought me to a shut door, which was unlocked. My instinct urged me to push it open, and so I did.

"MOTHERFUCKER!" I slapped a hand over my eyes, waiting several seconds for the squealing to stop before I took my hand off.

A dark headed guy was buried deep between my sister Elsa's legs, while Kristoff was buried inside her mouth.

The dark headed guy turned his head around and I gasped in horror at the similar but younger features he shared with Elsa and Kristoff.

"HOLY GODDESS OF MATES WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU HAVING AN INCEST THREESOME WITH YOUR MOTHERFUCKING SON?"

Elsa was sheepish. "Sven happened to be my second chance mate."

Well holy shit my luck was terrible because he was my second chance mate too.

And he was buried deep inside his mother aka my sister alongside his father who was my first mate.

I fainted again.

And that time, I died.

Can we have a "well that escalated quickly" meme going on?

Apologies for destroying the Frozen fantasies, y'all.