5

*sob sob* my mate is an Alpha who's a player and fucks around a lot... he rejected me and I'm so fucking depressed but somehow he fell in love with me and we're happily ever after together now :))))

Okay, first bitch, an Alpha leads a pack of usually more than 50 people which is already considered alot. Also, most of the time these stories take place when the characters are in high school.

MEANING, the Alpha already has to juggle with leading a fucking pack and do well in high school. How the fuck does he have time to stuff his dick in new girls every night?

Another thing; how can an Alpha be THAT naive? Rejecting your lifelong partner cos you couldn't keep your dick in your pants? If I was in the mate's place, I would say FUCK IT and leave that shithead.

Sorry, this is just one of those clichés that pisses me off.

Scenario:

Mate! my wolf yelped, jumping around happily. At her words, my eyes widened and I turned towards the direction where the sweet smell of cinnamon came from.

Only for my heart to shatter.

My eyes locked with Alpha James, the reknown player who had a girl currently rubbing herself against his arm.

He walked up to me with no expression evident on his face and said in an eerily calm voice, "I, Alpha James Armstrong, reject Gina Weakleg as my mate and Luna."

Then he walked away with the girl still clinging onto his arm, leaving my broken heart on the ground, stamped by him.

40+ chapters later...

"Damn, if I hadn't rejected you, I wouldn't be here today," James murmured against my hair as we slow danced on the dancefloor of our wedding reception.

I giggled. "I'm glad you did. You wouldn't have changed your player ways if you hadn't."

I'm sorry if the scenario sucked, I don't really read this type of stories cos I hate them too much, so I don't really know how they usually go.