16

so I had a one night stand where I merely fucked a stranger and oh my gosh, HE'S A FREAKING PRINCE!¡! (I may or may not have also gotten pregnant) Now he wants to start a relationship with me but there are like, three thousand more problems that we face and then boom, I'm now the Queen of the world.

I may be guilty of having enjoyed this cliché far too much.

On the serious note though, I don't think any royalty will be this careless. Most of the time, the "prince" is portrayed to be easy-going and flirty the moment they meet. I mean, will this really happen in real life? I'm sure in real life the prince would be cautious as heck. Wouldn't want to be bombarded with paparazzi amirite?

And I'm sure if the prince was so willing to fall into bed with you, it may mean that he most likely have down it before. What first timer would be so careless about this?

And another thing, WHY THE HELL WOULD THE PRINCE SUDDENLY WANT TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU JUST COS HE SLEPT WITH YOU, ESPECIALLY IF HE HAS DONE THIS BEFORE?

Still though, can't help finding these type of books amusing. It's fun to see all the drama smh.

Scenario:

I woke up with a throbbing head and stinging pain coming from... down there. I winced and reached down, retrieving my hand back out, only to stare in horror at the dark red liquid staining my hand.

Blood.

I screamed like a banshee, causing my conquest to jerk awake from his peaceful and steady soft snores.

Turning to take a look at him, I blushed when I realised my head only reached his chest, and that I was staring at his oh-so-perfect abs.

Quickly averting my eyes up to meet his, they widened as I took in his facial features.

Blond, wavy hair, crystal blue eyes, plump lips arrogantly tugged into a smirk, jaw muscles working and -

"OH MY FREAKING GOD YOU'RE THE CROWN PRINCE OF ENGLAND!" I screeched, darting away from him, resulting in me falling on my butt, dragging the blanket down with me. A con; this exposed his taut waist and his-

Do not get there, Evelyn! I blushed at the thought.

He grinned, running a hand through his golden locks, seemingly uncaring about his exposed... thing.

"Yes, and now you're my future queen."

Ah, the dirtyness of this chapter lol.

ps. sorry for the long wait, I have a whole line of clichés prepared but I've been too lazy to write them, lol

pps. CHECK OUT MY BOOKS I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T THIS CHANCLA 🥿 WILL COME FOR YOUR HEAD. ok it's not exactly a chancla (flip flop) but there's not chancla emoji hmph. AND YES I'M GOING TO EXTREME MEASURES OF SELF PROMO.

ppps. ILY TO mariz-j