18

omg so my parents died when I was a young kid and I lived with a guardian who didn't know what species I was!¡! I didn't know it but I had a freaking good smell and everything, but it turns out I'm a fricking WEREWOLF!!!

oMg wha wow what a big plot twist I'm so happy for you cos it totally wasn't obvious to me! Note the sarcasm.

I mean, if you're experiencing all these weird symptoms, a real life person would freak out and sprout out weird theories like "did I contract some new virus", (ha coronavirus) "omg i think I'm a werewolf", "a spirit has possessed me" etc. Like, have you not ever freaked out over little things before?

Scenario:

"Lettuce, you're our mate and you're a werewolf," Ham said, grabbing onto my hand.

I laughed like a maniac. A werewolf? Pfft those don't exist. "HAHAHA how funny," I barked in laughter.

"We're not kidding," Burger deadpanned.

I hummed, "Mhm, sure."

A sigh escaped Ham and he exchanged glances with Burger. "Show her," Ham stated.

With a nod, Burger stood and his bones started letting out sickening cracks. I watched in horror as his bones shifted and body contorted, fuzzy hair growing at an abnormal speed on his skin.

He shifted into a fricking wolf.

"OH MY GOSH WHAT THE HELL!" I screeched, stumbling back until my back hit the wall.

An amused smile played in Ham's lips. "Do you believe us now?'

My head spun with new information. Oh my gosh, now it made sense why I had abnormally good hearing and smell and night-vision.

I was a fricking werewolf.

"WHAT THE FUDGE YOU MEAN I WAS THE RABID ANIMAL THAT KILLED MY PARENTS WHEN I WAS 16?!" I screeched, clutching my paining head.

Both Ham and wolf Burger stared up at me in shock and horror. "WHAT THE FRICK?!"

Dun dun dun the plot thickens.

Oh and Lettuce x Ham x Burger? Good ship right? XD

And yes, excuse the fact that I ignored several writing practices in the scenario. I legit just completed my ONC book and I'm so lost with what to write next, I've grown too attached to that book the last 3 months.