29

My stepbrother/ stepfather is so HAWT. *fawns* Let me just jump him cos why the heck not!

fIrStLy, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU FUCKING YOUR STEPFATHER AND AT THE SAME TIME MAKING HIM CHEAT ON YOUR MOTHER? (okay to be honest most of these stories are like, the stepfather being closer to the daughter's age and/or he was forced into marrying the mum. BUT STILL.)

sEcOnDlY, literally everyone in the story always seems to be okay with the relationships. Like HOLD UP, is it not indirect incest in some way?

But not gonna lie, it's a porn scene remix :)

Scenario:

"Oh my gosh!" I moaned. "Step brother, I'm stuck in the washing machine! Help me!"

"Hummunah hummunah I am gorilla roar I got a big digg so Imma stuff it in hole of someone I should most probably not stick into but I don't care! Washing machine is the keyword for 'I wanna hump my step bro inc.'!" my step brother exclaimed before tearing his shirt off to reveal a big red 'S' splattered over a blue suit. He then thumped his chest and let out an animalistic growl, before he charged with his Superman speed.

(Okay so I wrote everything but the last paragraph a while back but I came back and decided to do some more even though I technically discontinued this book¿ honestly though, what tf was I thinking in that last paragraph. I think I say hummunah too much. anyway, don't take this as my return, I just wanted to post a lil smth)