8

author: ends story perfectly well after 50+ chapters of rollercoaster.

readers: absolutely satisfied.

also authors: return months/ years later and adds 20+ more new chapters containing even worse rollercoasters.

readers(aka me mostly): deletes book from library due to complete utter hatred towards new chapters.

so, we're doing a different cliché today. An author cliché.

I know y'all probably miss all my weird story clichés but I NEED TO RANT, these few clichés make me rage alot and I NEED TO RANT.

I swear I'll return to it the next chapter.

so this cliché, I've noticed, usually occur to the famous writers with over a few million reads. They usually return about 2 to 3 years after the original end of their book. I think they decide to do this for the sake of gaining more reads I guess?

And basically all they do in these new chapters are break readers' hearts and practically repeat the same insecurities and occurrences to the main characters.

still, I respect the authors' desicion, it is their book afterall.

Scenario:

^

books that are doing this (those that I know) currently as of January 30:

• His Surrogate by jami1012
• Once Upon A One Night Stand by simonesaidwhat
• The Client by KanyeInterruptedMe
• Fate by Midika

NOTE: THEY ARE ALL AMAZING BOOKS WITH WELL WRITTEN CONTENT, GRAMMAR, LANGUAGE AND BEAUTIFULLY WOVEN EMOTIONS. I HIGHLY SUGGEST READING THEM, DESPITE THE FACT THAT THEY'RE FOLLOWING THIS CLICHE THAT I HATE BECAUSE THEY'RE STILL GREAT STORIES.