15

oMg my alpha mate/ billionaire lover is so rich that my one billion dollar shopping spree wouldn't even cause a dent to his bank account! MONEYYYZZZZZ *literally swims in a pool of money*

HOW CAN ANYONE EVEN BE THAT RICH LMAO I KNOW BILL GATES IS RICH BUT HE'D STILL CARE ABOUT HOW HE SPEND HIS MONEY AMIRITE.

Literally it's like, the sister of the alpha mate/ billionaire drags the main female character out for a shopping spree and buys a trillion expensive shit and is like, "oH hA hA, this one billion dollars that I just spent isn't even a cent compared to his whole bank balance!"

psh, stop flaunting damn rich asses around, there are people like me who are poor asf.

Scenario:

"I don't want to look like a gold-digger," I said as I shifted on one foot, staring down at the credit card in my hand.

"You won't, you're my mate. What's mine is yours."

"But this is one trillion dollars we're talking about!"

My mate rubbed his temples in exhaustion. "Choco! Can you bring Hellie out to shop!"

Out of the blue, my mate's sister, Choco, appeared in the room. "Oh my god YAS of course let's go babe!" With that, she wrapped her fingers around my wrist and dragged me away.

10 hours later.

"What the hell, you just bought probably a billion dollars worth of stuff," I groaned as I heaved all of Choco's shopping bags (since she bought it but for me) and furniture and a brand new sports car into our huge ass truck.

Choco waved her hand uncaringly. "Pft, it won't even cause a dent in Cheese's bank account. It's hardly a penny for him."

I really need to stop naming my characters weird names. First Hairy, Yessa and Ham, now Choco, Hellie (Hell-ie) and Cheese. God, I pity my own characters.

PS. CHECK OUT mariz_j WATTPAD VS REALITY, IT'S AMAZING LIKE THIS