Simula

Welcome to the last installment of The Lost Island Series! I posted Simula to just tease you all regarding our Captain's story. Enjoy!

IHULI NIYO 'TO. PLEASE. Para 'di kayo malito sa tale.

Note: Please read the first four stories related to this series before this one. Dapat po alam n'yo ang regarding sa tale to not get lost sa story. Or, you can read any of the first four then this if you prefer. But I suggest you'll read it in order and then last is this for more thrill.

xxx

Simula

"The marriage will happen three months from now." A declaration made the place lively.

The crowd started clapping their hands, looking so glad and overwhelmed for the news.

"Congratulations!" One unknown woman from the crowd exclaimed.

To somehow show my appreciation, I nodded slowly. A small smile on my lips.

A touch on my waist made me stop, as if we are comfortable with each other.

I looked at him and saw his brown eyes staring at me.

"Look how happy they are," He whispered on my ear, slowly kissing it.

I had goosebumps but I remained composed and not moving at all. Like a doll and a puppet, I thanked all who congratulate us for the announcement, each with a fake smile on my lips.

Tired and exhausted yet I maintain the smile and walked gracefully on the crowd until it ended.

"I can't wait for the wedding," He said, lowering his head a bit for a curtsy.

He took my hand, gently placing a kiss at the back of my hand.

"Indeed," I said.

He stood straight, walked towards me and attempted to place a kiss on my cheek but I immediately tilted my head, making him kiss only my jaw.

"Goodnight," I whispered.

I took a step back, before he could even call me, I saw my Nana Corazon.

"She needs to be in bed," She said.

Nana Corazon assisted me towards my room, I saw a few guards roaming around the place.

"This way, my lady." Enrico came from nowhere and I smiled at him.

"You're like a ghost," I smiled.

"That's what I am hired for," He smirked.

We entered my room quietly, when I heard the door locked, I heaved a deep sigh and immediately sat on my bed.

I took off my sandals, Nana Corazon immediately went on my back to remove my hairclips.

"Are you ready, Cathalina?" She asked.

"Opo, Nana." I answered her.

They immediately laughed, I pouted a bit and stared at them.

"That accent makes it too funny," Enrico pointed out.

"Atleast I know how to speak Tagalog!" I exclaimed, rolling my eyes.

"I taught her too well," Nana murmured.

I chuckled and nodded.

"Yeah right, I know a lot of language but my favorite is Tagalog, you know how funny it is to talk about someone and they won't understand it?" I laughed.

"That accent ruined the language, my lady."

"Pangit ka lang Enrico kasi." I said sharply.

He looks confused, Nana chuckled at that.