Kabanata 16

Kabanata 16

"So, she told you that?" Luci asked, slowly brushing my hair.

"Hmm, I was shocked and worried kasi super kamukha mo s'ya, Luci, like twins." I said.

"Weird, right?" He chuckled, placing my hair softly at the other side of my neck and lowered his head to sniff the other side where there is no hair covering it.

"Yeah," I said and giggled when his nose touched my skin. "Luci, it tickles!"

His deep laugh filled my ear.

I screamed when he slowly hugged my waist and pulled me up on his lap.

"Luci ko!" I exclaimed and tried moving away because it is so makiliti but he won't let me.

"Paamoy lang sa prinsesa," he teased and his nose moved again on my skin.

"Ih, baka I am mabaho?" I asked.

He chuckled deeply, lowering the strap of my night dress and kissed my shoulder.

"What mabaho? Ang bango nga." He kissed it again.

I laughed, mas sumandal ako sa body n'ya and closed my eyes when I felt his hug on my waist tightened.

I felt his hand on my stomach, slowly caressing it.

I bit my lip because it feels super weird yet super sarap and I sighed aftwerwards.

His hand flew from my stomach up to my breast. My breath hitched when I felt his palm slipped on my dress and cupped my breast.

"L-Luci," I called.

He moved me more, kissing my nape and the back of my ear and my heart hammered inside my chest when I felt him pulled my brassiere down and cupped my bare chest with his rough palm.

I felt something weird on my butt while I was seated on his lap. My mouth parted when his finger graze on my sensitive bud and slowly moved his hand in a circular motion.

"Luci!" I exclaimed.

"H-Huh?" Like a drunk man, I saw his sleepy eyes. His red lips still parted and I gasped when his finger rolled over my breast again.

I gulped and I saw him stopped.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked when he saw me super tulala.

"U-Uh, wala naman, Luci..." I muttered.

"Then why..." He licked his lower lip, looking at his hand still cupping my breast.

"I-I just...it's weird," I said and glance at his hand.

"What?" He asked and slowly kissed my cheek.

"Uhm, I'm shy." I pouted.

He chuckled, a soft groan left my lips when I felt his finger moved on my breast again, more sensually this time.

"Sa akin ka pa ba mahihiya, prinsesa?" He whispered and I gulped and stared at his eyes.

"S-Secret lang natin, ah?" I said and he nodded, his soft eyes staring at me.

"You can trust me," his smile lifted.

I pouted, medyo nag-move towards his ear and whispered.

"Wet ako, Luci." I said in a soft voice.

He stared at me and he suddenly laughed. Bumaba ang hand n'ya sa breast ko and my eyes widen when he moved my brassiere up and fixed my dress.

"L-Luci?" I gasped. "Why ka nag-stop?!"