Kabanata 28

Unedited. Time flies so fast when you're happy, right? Kaya siguro two chaps na lang! Huhu! It's a long yet quick journey with Luci and G! Enjoy kayo! <3

xxx

Kabanata 28

"Woah, good job, baby." Luci's husky voice said and my eyes are still so wide while staring at the target I just shot.

I immediately glance at Luci the moment I recovered and saw his dark black eyes staring at me.

"You just..." I muttered and I saw how his lip twitched, cocking his head while looking at me.

"So..." He started and I gulped.

"C-Can you ask it again para I'm ready—"

"Will you marry me?" He said, looking at my eyes and I gasped, bit my lip and my heart hammered harshly inside my chest.

"Y-Yes," I whispered. "Yes, Luci! I'll marry you!" I exclaimed.

I saw how his lips tugged for a smile, my heart hammered when he tilted his head and grin.

"Yes!" He said under his breath and I screamed when he moved a bit and cupped my cheek for a kiss.

I gasped but my heart is pounding inside my chest as I placed my hand on his nape and kissed him back. I feel super happy, my heart won't stop pounding fast inside my chest and I opened my lips so he could enter me fully.

I touched his hair and brushed it with my fingers and pulled it a bit.

"Hoy, anong nangyari—putang ina!" My eyes widen when I heard a voice, accompanied by panic curses and screams and we both stop.

Luci slowly let go of my waist with my hands still on his shoulders and my lips tugged for a smile, I looked at the boys and my eyes widen when they're hiding and some our running away.

"What..."

"Wala pa kaming balak mamatay!" Vioxx exclaimed and I gasped in horror when I realized I am still holding my gun and it's pointed at them.

"O-Oh my God!" I gasped in horror and I saw how Luci is too fast to move his hand and get the gun from me and one quick move, the magazine fell out from it.

I think I became pale while looking at that, I glance at the boys hiding. I even saw Baste taking a small peek from the table where he's hiding.

"I-Inaaway kita pero wala namang patayan, terrorista!" He exclaimed and I just bit my lip in shyness and muttered.

"Sorry..." I said in a small voice.

"Lumabas na kayo mga gago, okay na." Luci said, chuckling and slowly, the boys rose from hiding.

"H-Hindi na nag-aamok si G?!" Caspian screamed while sumisilip sa may door.

"It's fine, she didn't realize it..." Luci said, chuckling and I watched the gun on the table in the side where Luci put it.

"S-Sorry, I didn't know. K-Kasi I was shocked in happy kasi Luci proposed." I said.

Slowly, they revealed themselves with their eyes so wide.

"Seryoso?" Romeo asked.

Luci touched my waist, I immediately hugged his waist and kissed his chin.

"Yeah," Luci said proudly and I giggled.

"Habang nagbabaril d'yan?" Warrion asked and I smiled and nodded.

"Luci is so sweet," I giggled. "Kasi, I can't shoot the target and he told me he'll say something motivational and then he said, will you marry me and look! Natamaan ko the target!" I said proudly and showed them my proof.