Kabanata 27

Finally! Napakabagal ng internet. Sarap manugod kanina pa sana 'tong update lols.

This is unedited like usual. Pero anyway, three chaps to go! I'm excited writing Kabanata 28 na, hopefully bukas!!! Enjoy!

xxx

Kabanata 27

I was in awe, my heart with amazement while seeing how nobilities bowed down to the real queen of Italy, my mother, Queen Penelope.

I saw how the ministers came to her aid yet her cold amber eyes are pierced to Emilia.

"Release the king, now." She said coldly.

"H-How could you..." Emilia hissed. "You were dead! How come you're back here?"

"Well, maybe odds are really in my favor?" My mom eyed her.

"No! I am still the queen and—"

"Your majesty, I didn't know you were alive!" The head of the royal court, the one who pursued my dad to re-marry talked to my mother.

I saw how my mother looked at him and his eyes were suddenly nervous, I would go na sana there but then Luci touched my waist and slowly pulled me to his body.

"Luci, I..."

"No, baby. Don't get involve for now, you might get hurt." I noticed his concern and I slowly nodded, understanding him.

I watched and felt the pressure and intensity the whole palace has. I know my mother still isn't ready to show her face to all of us yet...she did, when she realized my father and I might be in danger.

My brave mother.

"Your majesty, why didn't you tell us—"

"Before you talk to me, I want the king release now." Her voice was filled with rage and cold. "And my daughter, no one should never try to lay a finger on my family."

The head panicked, even the minister is too quick to raise his hand and shook his head.

"Release the king and the princess!" He exclaimed and the guards let go of my father and moved away from blocking me.

"Y-You actually believe that? Penelope is dead! That's an impostor!" Emilia's voice filled the place and I noticed her panicking. "Cease her!"

"Silence, Emilia!" My father hissed, I noticed his face filled with shock to but he managed to be firm and calm after pulling his arm from the guards.

"You can't be fooled too, Lorenzo! That woman is a scam! An impostor! It's impossible Penelope is still alive—"

"Shut up!" My father said and his jaw clenched, glancing at the guards who held him and the guards who blocked my way, all of it comes from Emilia's house and it's reasonable enough they'd follow her but blocking the royal family that way without an order from the court is a crime.

"Guards who dared going against me will be punished." I saw how they suddenly panicked. I saw Flavio shook his head in disappointment to the guards from the other house.

He was stripped from the responsibility to control those guards and is only controlling the guards and armies from the House of Savoy as per Emilia's request.

"And I want you and your daughter be investigated for breaching the royal protocol." My father said in his cold voice.

"Why...No! What are you doing, Lorenzo? I am the queen and I—"

"Yes, you are, but the moment you go against my decision for the well-being of my daughter, you aren't anymore."

"But..." I saw how my father nodded and the guards, led by Flavio walked towards Emilia and Rosetta and took their arms. "You can't do this to me!"