Wakas

Ending is one of the hardest and I can't believe we're in this right now. One year and half tayong kasama ng mik-mik boys sa kanilang istorya and even me, who created them, can't let them go. This series started as an experimental and accidental one. I never really planned creating this yet, we're on the last one now. Thank you, Archers! For being with me in this journey.

I created Luci and G as the last one in the series because una, it's hard writing them yet during the story, they were the most enjoyable yet challenging to write. Pwede nang ituwid ang mga dilang bumaluktot sa conyo ni G HAHAHA! And like I always say, may the lessons I intend to show you in these series would remain in your heart. I love you all, for always believing and patiently waiting for my updates.

Mik-mik boys are happy to meet you all, same as our tang ina boys and lost girls. I hope you enjoyed our journey to the Lost Island and The Sea of Thieves. We are not saying goodbye to another story yet saying goodbye for another finished series too. Please join us in our twitter party later! #LostIslandFinale I would love to hear your thoughts about SOTS and this series!

PS: Warren's story is entitled August Lies. Completed na sa profile ko.

xxx

Wakas

Ang gwapo ko talaga.

I thought quietly when I saw how my cousins looked threatened again when they saw me.

"Kumalma kayo, ako lang 'to." I smirked when my cousins are anxious again.

"Next time na, bumbay! Wala akong budget, kakabayad ko lang sa tuition ni Riu!" Caspian hissed at me.

I scoffed, sitting at the edge of the sofa and I groaned when they moved to the other sofa.

"Seriously?" I hissed, "last year pa 'tong utang n'yo, mga gago!"

"Edi mga next month," Vioxx said and I scoffed again, annoyed.

"Sugar daddy pa more, ang luho mo sa jowa mo sa'kin wala kang pambayad!" I hissed, annoyed and they laughed at me.

"Alam mo, bumbay, imbes na maningil ka, maghanap ka ng jowa para hindi ka na bitter." Wave said, smirking.

He even walked beside me and put his arms on my shoulder. I frowned, pushed his hand back and raised my brow.

"Alam mo, Nievarez, imbes na marami kang sinasabi, magbayad ka na lang ng utang." I mimicked at the asshole's laughter roared when Wave hissed and almost pushed me out of the sofa.

"Aba, aber." I stood and showed them my notebook. "Paano ako mag-hahanap ng girlfriend kung wala akong pambiling bulaklak man lang?"

"Kunwari wala kang shipping lines, Castanier." Warrion hissed.

"Oh, kunwari magbayad ka ng utang mo, Alcantara number two!" I hissed back and I saw him froze.

Ang mga gagong 'to, ang lakas ng loob akong sabihang walang girlfriend pero hindi nag-sisipag bayad ng mga utang!

"Next time na kasi, parang 'di makakatulog kung walang bayad." Caspian said, took the mik-mik from the table and immediately took it from him.

"Lucian!" He hissed and I frowned at them.

"Hindi talaga makakatulog, kung nagbabayad sana kayo, edi sana nababawasan, hindi iyong linggo-linggo may panibagong utang." I exclaimed and opened the mik-mik I took from Caspian.

"Hoy, akin 'yan!" Caspian hissed and I opened the pack and inserted the straw, mocking them.

"Napakadamot! Pahingi lang." Vioxx said and I hugged the whole pack of mik-mik first and raised my brow.