Kabanata 13

This is unedited and longggg hahaha! Hindi ko alam bakit mahahaba UDs ni Captain but here it is. Enjoy and Keep safe!

xxx

Kabanata 13

I woke up scared, my body is shaking. My eyes swelled with unstoppable tears.

"Mom," I whispered in the thin air, remembering the dream I had. It was the day I lost her that one rainy night.

I saw the streak of lightning, followed by the roaring thunder and I found myself crying again.

"I-I'm sorry, Mom. I'm so sorry." I whispered.

I sniffed, remembering how she tried saving me. She did, she saved me yet...I failed saving her.

I covered my ears when I heard the thunder, the memories came back as if it only happened yesterday. It is still clear to me.

I hate rainy days so much, I hate it so much.

I gasped, humiga ulit sa bed, I covered my face with the thick blanket but the sound of thunder is still so loud, I almost can't breathe.

Tumayo ako, I glanced at the window and gasped when I saw the light from the lighting. I wanted to run, I wanted to talk to someone so I would get distracted. I suddenly missed my Nana, she would always run to my room if it's raining this hard like this.

I stayed inside my room for a few moments and when I can't do it anymore, I went out. Malakas pa rin ang rain, I don't know but I got no choice but to disturb Luci on his room.

I stood in front of his door, lifted my hand to knock but hesitated again.

I don't want to disturb him just for my whims, I removed the tears on my cheek, aatras n asana but the thunder roared, making me gasp.

"L-Luci?" I muttered and knocked on his door.

He didn't answer, my eyes swelled more while hearing the thunder, while remembering the last memories I had with my mother.

Baka he's sleeping na...

I gulped hard, tears fell continuously on my cheek. I desperately knocked on his door again and my heart stopped when it opened and saw Lucian's face.

He still looks sleepy, he's naked at the top and only wearing his black pajamas. His hair is disheveled and I saw how his mouth parted a bit when he saw me.

"Baby?"

"L-Luci..." I muttered and my tears fell more.

"Shit," he cursed, pulling me to his body. He immediately hugged my waist and I hugged his nape, burying my face on his neck.

Mas humigpit ang hug ko sa kanya nang makita ang ilaw sa langit at ang sound ng malakas na kulog.

"What's the matter? Hmm?" He asked me softly, giving me light kisses on my head.

"I-I'm sorry sa abala, Luci." I whispered, slowly moving away from him.

"It's alright," he dried the tears on my cheek. "What's the matter, hmm?"

"I just... I had a dream and I'm scared of..." I closed my eyes tightly when I heard the thunder again.

"It's alright," he whispered, slowly touching my waist. He assisted me while letting me sit on his king size bed.

I sat there quietly, I watched him as he get a glass of water from a pitcher beside his bed and gave it to me.

"Here, drink this. I'm just here, hmm?"

"Salamat, Luci." I muttered, drinking the glass of water he gave me.

It is enough to calm me, Luci is watching me quietly while I am drinking and when I'm done, I gave it back to him.