Kabanata 23

Hello, mga ming-ming! Sipag ko, 'no? HAHAHA! 7 to go! Iyak na! Chour. Anyway, I have an interview article with NoInk (ABS-CBN writing platform) bukas.

Stay safe, Archers. Enjoy!

xxx

Kabanata 23

I was sheltered my whole life, hidden in the world and can only be seen only if necessary and by a few. I was prohibited going outside with guards, I was prohibited to have friends. I don't even have a phone to watch great and sweet movies. I am always clueless, only understanding things if it was explained further.

It was never thought to me in my home class. What I was taught was how to be a good wife, how to please your husband and how to say, yes, I understand.

I never had a great childhood, my mother died, my father's mad at me. He re-married yet my stepmother and her daughter didn't even became a family material to me.

I met a lot of nobilities, I met a lot of people but I was never got attached to them, well, sometimes, I have met a few good people but I was not allowed to see them again like how normal people would do.

I had a sad life, despite the riches and the status I have. Maybe, because my life is planned, since I was a child 'till I die. Maybe, because I can't demand what I like because unconsciously, I wanted to please my father, thinking it was me who caused the death of my loving mother.

My life was dull, bland and colorless until I got lost to the sea and fate brought me to the man that gave color to my life. I have experienced a lot of first times, things I'd never thought I experience in this life.

It was my first time being genuinely happy, it was my first time laughing hard with no one else making an issue out of it. It was my first time having great friends, watch movies, shopping, first kiss, having the first poging jowa and my most awaited home run.

I was really excited but why...why does this most awaited time of my life is a joke to Luci?

He was laughing his ass off. Pinapalo pa n'ya ang bed and his face is bright red.

"F-Fuck, ming-ming..." He muttered and laughed again. His chest is red too, halos mapa-cry na s'ya sa pag laugh while I was looking at him timidly.

My lips protruded. I gritted my teeth and folded my arms on my chest.

"Are you tapos na mag-laugh?" I asked him, annoyed.

He stopped, stared at me but then laughed again, shaking his head.

"I-I'm sorry, baby, I just..." His voice roared.

My lips pursed, sobrang funny ba at super s'ya mag-laugh?

He shook his head, gulped hard and licked his lower lip. He brushed his hair with his fingers and glanced at me, suppressing his laughter.

"O-Okay, I'm calm..." He muttered under his breath, pretending he is fine.

I just glared at him, took the blanket the cover my body and he blew a breath, swiftly moved towards me and cupped my cheek.

"Pussy...is not a cat." He explained and I just glared at him. "Come on, baby, listen to me."

"Obviously, if I was right edi sana hindi ka nag-laugh, 'di ba?" I spatted.

A small laugh left his lips. My forehead creased and he cleared his throat and stopped himself from laughing again.

"I-I'm serious now, Guin."

"Oh, you are?" I raised my brow and eyed him. "Why ka ba nag-laugh?"