Kabanata 21

Unedited again. Last 9 chapters for our princess and captain! Ang bilis talaga! Inspired ako to write because of my Archers! Mwuah!

xxx

Kabanata 21

"Okay na pakiramdam mo, G?" I glanced at Romeo and smiled a little, nodding.

"Tubig, G." Ian said, slowly giving me the water and with my shaking hands, I took it and take a sip.

"Anong nangyari, Cap?" Owen asked Luci who is staring at me quietly.

I gulped when I saw his eyes at me, my heart thumped and I slowly lowered my head to just drink the water again because I'm kinakabahan of his eyes.

"Where are the security?" He asked, glancing at Baste who's busy doing calls.

"Papunta na, Cap." Baste said and glanced at me. "Ayos ka lang, sindikato?"

"H-Huh, yeah." I smiled and nodded, I fixed the bathrobe on my shoulders and took a glance again at Luci who looks mad.

His jaw is clenching, his hands in fist and his eyes are cold.

"Gago talaga 'yong hayop na 'yon." Owen hissed and shook his head.

"I have a bad feeling with that man ever since we went to Italy." Romeo said and shook his head. "Ang hangin, akala mo ka-gwapuhan."

"Tama!" I said in a small voice and they all glanced at me and I smiled. "He's not gwapo naman, 'di ba?"

Romeo and the boys laughed, I saw Baste frowning at me at Luci's just staring at us coldly.

"Oh, eh, 'di ba, papakasalan mo 'yon?" Baste asked, confused.

I sighed and nodded, mas humigpit ang hawak ko sa glass of water give by Ian and I looked at Baste.

"As if I want to marry him," I said.

"Huh?" Romeo's eyes are wide. "Hindi mo mahal 'yon?"

My heart thumped, I saw Luci's cold and serious eyes staring at me.

I sighed and slowly shook my head. "U-Uh, no, the king, my father, only want us to marry each other to join our houses. He'll be the future king."

"Hindi mo s'ya gusto?" Owen asked.

I gulped and bit my lip, slowly nodding.

"H-He's medyo gwapo but I don't like him, he's rude and what he did to me earlier was..." I sighed again. "A-Ayaw ko 'dun. Bad boy s'ya."

I heard clearing of throats, I looked at the boys and saw then looking at Luci who now looks baffled.

"What?" His forehead creased.

"Cap," Romeo called and grinned.

"What?" Luci asked seriously, almost frowning.

"Wala lang, tinawag lang kita." Romeo bursted out laughing.

"Fuck you." Luci said hardly and shook his head.

Owen laughed, I glanced at him and saw him grinning at Luci too and moved his brows, as if teasing him. Luci just scoffed and licked his lips but there is a hidden smirk on his lips.

These people are super weird sometimes.

Binaba ko ang glass sa table and looked at them.

"Where is Giovanni now?" I asked and Luci's forehead creased.

"You still want to see him after that, Guinevere?" I almost shivered when I heard his mad voice.

My eyes widen and I immediately shook my head.