Kabanata 8

Have a nice night! Enjoy!

xxx

Kabanata 8

"No, baby." He pushed my shoulder a bit and stared at my eyes.

"H-Huh?" My mouth's still slighty parted.

He chuckled, his eyes filled with amusement as his fingers grazed softly on my lower lip.

"You should part your lips and let me enter," he said.

"Like this?" I parted my lips a bit.

He laughed, I pouted when he pinched my cheek a bit and cupped my cheek.

"No, just go with the flow." He said, touching my lip.

"Uhm, okay?" I said, umayos ako sa pag-sit at nag-glance at him.

"Then, let's try again?" He asked.

I nodded immediately, he moved his face and I quickly closed my eyes and waited for his kiss but moments later, I felt nothing and that's when I opened my eyes.

I pouted when I saw him staring at me, he is doing his best to hide his smile but it would still escape from his lips kaya I shook my head.

"B-Bakit you naka-smile?" I muttered.

He suddenly laughed, my mouth parted when he cupped my cheek and kissed my forehead, he is still laughing and I gasped.

"Luci!"

"Nothing, I just..." he laughed again. "You're so adorable."

"Anong adorable? I'm sexy, Luci!" I exclaimed.

"I know," he muttered and brushed my hair softly. "And beautiful, right?"

"Hmm, you're making me bola lang." My forehead creased.

"Why would I, huh?" He raised his brow. "Hindi ka nga siopao."

"Eh, because you're laughing at me." I muttered. "I didn't know if it's because I am really adorable and you find me so baguhan."

"What? Baguhan?" He chuckled.

I glared at him and nodded.

"Yes, because I don't know how to kiss! And...it's nakakahiya to you kasi wala akong alam--"

My eyes widen when he lowered his head a bit and caught my lips. Natulala lang ako sa face n'ya and I felt him moved his lips.

I felt his tongue on my lips and my eyes widen more when he bit my lower lip.

I was just frozen in place, he moved away a bit from me after that and caught my eyes.

"Just do what I did to you," he said. "That easy."

"Uh...then I should just imitate you?"

"Uh-hmm," he nodded.

"Parang hard s'ya, Luci. Alam mo ba, when I watch korean dramas parang so madali lang naman? Eh, hard naman sa real life?"

His laughter roared, he bit his lip to stop his laughters when he saw me glaring at him.

"It's easy, baby. Let's try it again, just don't think what to do next. Go with the flow, feel it." He said.

I nodded, remembering his notes.

I moved my face closer to him and I am the first one to kiss him. He just let me, I saw him closed his eyes and kissed me back.

I just go with the flow and felt his kisses, he bit my lip and I parted my mouth to welcome him. For a while I got lost with the feeling he is giving me.