Kabanata 26

My wrist hurts huhu! Wala, tanga lang HAHAHA! Papatay sana ko lamok kaso lumipad kaya tumama kamay ko sa pader. Sakit, namamanhid buong kamay ko :(((

Pero anyway, 4 more chapters to 4ever...or nah? 

xxx

Kabanata 26

"So...what do you like to eat, your highness? Afritada, menudo, adobo or...me?" He winked.

"Uhm..." I started and I saw the glint of naughtiness on his eyes. "Adobo?"

His shoulder fell, I heard the small laughter from Caspian and even the serious Wave smirked and glance at us.

"Why ka included sa list if you're not a food?" I asked curiously. "Crazy ka ba?"

That's when Caspian bursted out laughing, I looked at him when he suddenly coughed and covered his mouth.

"S-Sorry, fuck, War. W-Water, please." He choked on his chicken and the panicking War cursed and gave him water.

"Katakawan, buti nga." He spatted.

I glance at Luci and saw him with his lips protruding, I was curious when he took the plate from my hand and put adobo in it while throwing tantrums.

"Uh, Luci? Why ka nag-pout?" I said and I saw his eyes turned slit as he rolled his eyes at me.

"Aba..." My jaw dropped and put the glass of juice on the table before putting my hand on my waist. "Excuse me, Captain Castanier? Attitude you?" I hissed.

"It's okay, bumbay." Caspian has a fast recovery and shook his head and tapped his back.

"Tang ina mo, Alcantara. Bakit ba sinunod pa kitang gago ka? Utang mo, bayaran mo, hayop." Luci hissed and moved his shoulder to remove Caspian's hand tapping but he just laughed again.

"Pag-pasensyahan mo na, G. Hindi pala effective sa'yo 'yong ganoon." He said and my forehead creased.

"What?" I asked.

"That's supposed to be a banat, effective kay Reev, eh. Hindi pala sa'yo." He said in a small voice and my jaw dropped.

"Oh..." I said then glanced at the pouting, handsome Luci. "Not literally pala?"

He just scoffed and continued putting a different food on my plate this time.

"Uhm, Luci?" I called and I saw him glance at me a bit with his protruding lips and almost throwing tantrums on me again.

"What?"

"I'm sorry, I don't get it kaagad." I said and gave him a cute smile. "Are we bati na? I'm not aware you're just making harot, eh."

He just stared at me, I fixed myself and stood straight, putting my hands on both of my cheeks while glancing at him.

"Pretty please, Luci? Can you forgive you baby princess ming-ming?" I said and gave him an adorable face.

He just stared at me, I saw Caspian and the boys smirking, waiting for him to melt but he was so tough.

"You know what I like to eat?" I said and I saw him raised his brow, his face lifted a bit and he became more handsome that he is. If there's sosobra pa.

"What?" He challenged me and I bit my lip, fixed myself and looked at him then slowly covered my mouth and let him only see it.

"Master Eagle," I mouthed and I saw how his cheeks flushed. He coughed, immediately licked his lip and Cas was so curious.