Kabanata 6

Kabanata 6

"Saan tayo going?" I asked Luci while we're walking outside his cabin.

"You're bored here, aren't you?" He asked, referring to his cabin.

"Hmm, not really, may na-wa-watch naman akong drama pero yeah, sometime I'm super bagot." I said and pouted.

I saw him smiled, nang makitang medyo tabingi ang necktie n'ya ay naglakad ako in front of me and fixed it.

I saw him froze, lowering his head while watching me fixing his tie.

"Ayan, tang ina na ulit." I smiled, tapping his collar.

"Thanks," he muttered, inilahad n'ya sa akin ang arm n'ya and I happily clung on his arm while we're walking.

Symphony of the Seas really is a massive cruise ship. Parang walang ending ang paglalakad naming dalawa para makapunta sa upper deck.

I saw the two large swimming pool, the guests, in different nationalities enjoyed swimming in it.

At the side is a small bar counter where a bartender is serving drinks for the guests. Sa side ay may malaking slide at may nalaglag sa pool na batang super happy.

"Wow!" I exclaimed and pointed the pool.

"You like to swim there?" He asked while looking at me.

"Can I?" My eyes widen while looking at him. He nodded, I glanced at the pool again and gasped in awe.

I was so amazed with the place I haven't noticed the coming crew, good thing, Luci was too quick to caught my waist and pulled me closer to his body.

I crashed on his chest, I immediately lifted my face and met his dark black ones.

"I'm sorry, Ma'am!" The crew exclaimed, carrying towels.

"C-Cap, sorry..." He muttered.

"It's alright," I said and smiled. I saw him glanced at me again, he froze then his eyes glued to me.

I was shocked when Luci tilted his body, hiding me a bit from the man. Nag-try ako na to make silip but he immediately spoke.

"It's alright," Luci said. "You can go."

That's when Luci let me go, sinundan ko ng eyes 'yong crew then I glanced at Luci.

"Mga crew mo here, super pogi rin, 'no?" I said.

He did not answer me, I shifted my head to look at him and I saw his creased forehead and serious eyes.

"Luci?" I called.

"The pool won't be open later," he said instead, his jaw clenched.

"H-Huh?" I blinked. "Ibig mo i-say, I can't swim?"

"Hmm," he said, I was shocked when he suddenly looks annoyed, he walked past me and my eyes widen.

"Luci?" I said.

He walked more, my mouth parted at that.

"Luci, why mo ako iiwan here?!" I exclaimed, ran towards him but gasped when I stepped on to something and fell.

My eyes widen, I felt the pain on my knees while I was on the ground.

"Fuck," a moment later, Luci is already kneeling in front of me. My eyes swelled when I saw him and he looks so concerned.

"Are you fine?" He said, touching my shoulder and glanced at my knees. Nakita namin ang malaking gasgas doon.

"It's m-masakit," I whispered.