Kabanata 7

Yes, natapos ko! Enjoy!

xxx

Kabanata 7

Does the song of the sea end at the shore or in the hearts of those who listened to it?

This is one of the questions I've read from a famous Lebanese author way back.

Saan nga kaya? Is it in the shore or in the heart of the person who listened and kept in his heart?

The cold air touched my skin while I am looking in the vast ocean, I saw how the waves crashed, how they go with the flow. I heard the whistling of the wind, as if whispering words I couldn't understand.

Saan na kaya ako nakarating? Will this ship take me to where I truly belong? Will it take me to the place I could call my home?

"Ang lalim ng iniisip natin, ah? Baka mahulog ka d'yan?" I heard a faint chuckle and my gaze shifted to a tall man beside me. I smiled at him, he silently went beside me, touching the barricade as he slowly leaned in to imitate my position.

"Uh, na-fall na ako, Luci." I glanced at him and saw his forehead creased at me.

"What? Kailan—"

"Na-fall sa'yo." I said and winked at him.

His mouth parted, his eyes widen. "R-Really?"

"Oh, nag-blushed ka!" I exclaimed and my eyes brightened. "Effective pala?"

"H-Huh?" He blinked.

"Uh, na-watch ko lang sa youtube!" I chuckled. "They called it banat."

He gulped, "What..."

"Magandang morning, Luci." I said and swiftly gave him a peck on his cheek.

I saw him smiled, blushing, he shook his head and glanced at me. "So innocent." He whispered.

"Innocent?" I looked at him, "I'm not Luci, ah. Madami na akong know!"

"Uh-hmm?" He glanced at me, his black eyes looks so enticing, it looks so deep and soft at the same time.

"Oh, well..." I shrugged. "I was caged in the palace for twenty-three years."

His smile faded at that. "What?"

"People only sees me if there are events, kapag we're going lang sa mga celebration na need ng presence ng royal family." I shrugged. "Sa internet ata, Luci, say nila Owen, wala raw akong photos? Mayroong super rare pero sideview."

"Hmm, saw that." He said and my eyes widen.

"Really?"

"Hmm," he said, lifting his phone and showing it to me. He went sa photos part ng phone n'ya and there I saw two stolen photos from the press.

It was me during a ball, wearing a yellow gown, my hair was ironed straight and I looked so sad there and the other photo is when me and my family attended a show, I was wearing a fitted black dress with a big hat on my head, my hair was neatly tied there.

"I've...never seen this photos." I said.

"Why?" His curious eyes looked at me.

"Hmm, social media is bad for me, they won't allow it in the palace. I can access the palace's phone for news and special events. The shows I am watching is purely news lang. It's so boring, Luci, kaya super happy ako na nakanuod ako ng ibang shows. Nakakakilig ang mga Korean dramas." I pouted.

A small smile left his lips, he brushed his black hair with his fingers and as the sun shine to us, he looks more like the sunshine boy. He's wearing a white long sleeve dress shirt folded up to his elbow, it was tucked in a brown pants and the first three buttons of it are opened that I have quite a salivating show here.