Kabanata 19

This is kinda long. This unedited and hindi ko na-re-read hahaha! Enjoy! 11 chapters to go na lang pala! Baka matapos ko this month. Who's curious how this story will end? 

xxx

Kabanata 19

It was a fleeting moment. My heart almost explode while staring at the eyes of the man I love. It was too sudden and quick but the feeling inside my heart stayed.

I can feel the warmth of his body, my throat dried up while staring at him and I saw how his eyes pierced inside me.

"Rosetta!" Giovanni's voice filled my ear.

The happiness in my heart while staring at him faded when Giovanni forcefully pulled me up from Luci's chest. Sa sobrang sudden ng pangyayari ay napaluhod pa ako sa floor because of Giovanni's grip.

I gasped when it hurt.

"Cathalina, stand. Now!" Giovanni muttered quietly, aware that the people are looking.

He touched my arm and tried pulling me up but I stepped on my gown again and I fell on the floor.

"Cathalina—"

"What are you doing?" Luci's cold voice made me shiver.

I lifted my head and saw his cold eyes staring directly at Giovanni's grip on my arm.

"Leave us alone," Giovanni said, annoyed and tried pulling me up again and I gasped in shock when Luci pushed him.

"What—" Giovanni exclaimed.

"You are hurting her." He said hardly.

"Why the hell do you care—" But Luci was too quick and pulled Giovanni's hand out of my arm.

"Shut up," Luci hissed quietly at him.

"You brute!" My eyes widen when Giovanni pulled Luci's shirt, gripping his collar tightly. "Who the fuck are you? Don't you know who am I?!"

"Here," my eyes lifted and it almost watered when I saw Owen's familiar eyes behind his mask.

I gulped, with my shaking hand, I lifted it to accept his help and slowly he pulled me up.

"Careful," Romeo's familiar voice filled my ear when he went beside me and touched my arm to help me up.

"T-Thank you," I said with my stuttering voice when they helped me stood.

"Don't go bossy on me! Don't you know who I am?!" Giovanni exclaimed loudly while gripping Luci's collar while he's looking at him coolly.

"Do I have to know who you are?" Luci said in a strong accent and his lips lifted while looking at Giovanni who seems to be losing his grip.

"Damn you! I am a prince and—"

"Captain," my eyes shifted on the side and saw the coming guards, ready to stop Giovanni but Luci raised his hand and stopped them.

Then, I was startled when he pushed Giovanni like he was nothing and his grip on Luci's collar loosened at his shock.

"You..."

"Prince? Well, I am the captain of this ship." Luci said coldly, cocking his head and fixed his collar.

"I will file a case against you—"

"Go ahead. You might be a prince but you are hurting a woman in my ship, my property, I won't pretend to have a blind eye on that." He said, fixing his cuffs a bit and licked his lip.

Giovanni froze with his closed fist, Rosetta closed her eyes tightly.

"I am a VVIP here!" Giovanni hissed.