Kabanata 10

Yay! We're at Kab 10 na! 20 more hahaha! (lols) Thank you so much, Archers! Tell me your thoughts on twitter with the hashtag #SOTSKab10

Enjoyyyy😉

xxx

Kabanata 10

"Sarap? Why? Is it kainan?" I asked.

Luci just stared at me then he bit his lip, suppressing his laugh.

"Uhm...yes...no." He cleared his throat, looking away. "You won't get it--"

"Then explain!" I said and crossed my arms. "Why is it kainan? Then it isn't horror? Is that a cooking show?"

"No," he stared at me, his face is slightly blushing. "It's an adult stuff."

"I'm an adult!" I explained and glared at him. "Explain so I can understand, I'm tired being naivè, Luci!"

"I know," he sighed, his face still bright red. "It's just I can't taint--"

Kumalampag sa television kaya I shifted my eyes there and my eyes almost fell out of my socket when I saw the male lead kissing the woman on her lips and pushed her to the elevator.

I gulped, it was intense and I just stared at the television with my eyes so wide.

When the scene ended, para kaming post ni Luci. We didn't talk, I slowly took a glance at him and saw his face is now bright red and he is now gulping miserably.

"Is that..."

"Yes," his breathe labored.

"O-Oh, adult stuff you mean...m-more than kisses?"

"Y-Yeah," he licked his lower lip.

"Ah!" I laughed awkwardly, nilagay ang hands ko sa popcorn but then stopped when our fingers touched when he attempted to get some too.

I jumped, my heart beat rapidly. Mabilis akong tumingin sa kanya and I saw him frozen in place too. I glanced at his face and caught his eyes because he's staring at me too.

I froze when I heard a soft moan on the screen and saw them kissing again.

It feels so awkward! Oh my God, Guinevere!

"W-We should change the movie," I muttered.

"We...really should." He said back and maneuvered the movie, I noticed his hand shaking a bit and I gulped.

"D-Drink lang ako water." I muttered.

"Ako na,"

I stood from my seat, he stood too and my eyes widen when our bodies met briefly.

"Uh..." He muttered. "Sorry."

I bit my lip, nag-walk ako sa right side and he walked at the right side too. I walked to the left side and he did too and we both froze.

"Uhm," he moved on the side, showing me the way.

"T-Thanks," I said awkwardly, walked on the way he motioned and when I got into the kitchen, I screamed quietly.

I covered my mouth, jumped up and down and pulled my hair.

"You're stupid, G!" I hissed quietly and walked towards the fridge. "How can that be a horror?! It's a romance movie!"

Oh my God, it is so awkward! I said pa na the girl is so poor kasi she is tied on the bed!

But why does Luci said the girl will die because it's masarap?

I froze, sipping on the glass filled with cold water.

"Is sex masarap?" I asked out of nowhere.