Kabanata 29

One more chapter left and let's finally say goodbye to G and Captain Luci! It's a tough and fun ride but we made it all here. Thank you for showing love to our Lost Island couples! It's kinda hard writing this one kaya hindi ko natapos kahapon pero ito na s'ya ngayon. Enjoy!!!

xxx

Kabanata 29

I was once scared for my dear life but that was for my life alone but being scared for the lives of people you love other than you is more terrifying and I never expected I'll get to feel it like this.

"L-Luci...what's happening?"

"It's gonna be fine," Luci held my hand tightly.

"Cap! Nagloloko na ang makina!" Baste exclaimed.

"Fuck..." Luci then pulled me and the other boys followed us immediately towards the control room.

"We're almost in the island." Luci said pulled me and let me sit on the sofa near it.

"Cap, pupunta ako sa ibaba, may problema ang makina." Romeo said and my heart hammered inside my chest while looking at the boys panicking.

"Mag-ingat ka," Luci then nodded and Romeo glanced at me and smiled.

"Everything's gonna be alright, G." Romeo said and walked towards the door but before he could, Baste then pulled him back.

"What?"

"Baliw ka ba? Ano 'yon lalabas kang ganyan?" Baste scolded.

"Oh, shit, yes." Luci then moved away from me and glanced at the bags near us.

"We have fucking guns," He said and Romeo's mouth parted.

"R-Really, Cap?" Romeo said.

"Kaya nga kita tinawag, baliw." Baste then shook his head and Owen was too quick to come near them and get the guns from Luci.

My eyes were filled with amazement as I watch them took guns in different sizes yet feeling terrified for the things that might happen.

"W-Why may guns there?" I asked and Baste spoke.

"Malamang, para maging ligtas ka." Baste frowned then teased me, trying to lift my mood. "Special ka kasi, G. Special child."

"Gago." I smirked when Luci smacked his nape, "Nagkakagulo na, aawayin mo pa ang prinsesa ko."

"Favoritism," he hissed and it made me smile.

I watched as the boys prepared themselves, the gunshots stopped and I saw how Ian maneuvered the ship intently.

"Nakalayo tayo sa kanila, Cap." He said.

"Still, we can't make sure of it." Luci said in a hard voice, "we even don't know why the fuck we're being attacked."

"You know ba how to use it?" I asked them and they glance at me and nodded.

"Nakaka-shoot kami ng target, bulol. 'Di mo nakita?" Baste said and Owen laughed and shook his head.

"I didn't see, eh." I said and stood before folding my arms on my chest.

"Ayan, halikan pa more." He said and I saw Luci frowned and kicked his feet.

"We gotta move, I'll call my cousins." Luci said and Romeo nodded and fixed the large gun on his shoulders before going out.

Luci went near Ian who's busy maneuvering the ship, I went there too while Owen and Baste are checking the guns there and I followed Luci.

He touched my waist and looked at the monitor with the view from the back of the ship.

From there, I can see a much larger ship than us, medyo far away kaya I couldn't see it clearly but I could never deny the nervousness I've been feeling inside my chest.