SOTS Special Chapter

Sad and happy at the same time, we're officially closing The Lost Island Series. Wala na akong utang na special chap, ano? HAHAHA! Thank you for being patient with me, sorry kung may mga grammatical errors and other errors sa story ko. I promise to improve more. Maraming salamat sa pagsama sa akin sa journey ni Luci and G! See you sa next stories.

After SOTS, The Angel's Mission naman tayo, may first ever fantasy story and I hope you'll still support me. Posted iyon sa NoInk, for FREE reading pa rin, s'yempre. Mahal ko kayo!

xxx

SOTS Special Chapter

I thought building a family is easy as a pie but I was wrong. The first few months of pregnancy are great but the next months is super nakaka-stress. Okay naman kahit na kaunti when I was pregnant with Magnus but in our second child? Medyo hard.

Like the doctor said, my pregnancy is sensitive kaya I need to make ingat and meaning, pwede ang play sa garden ni G with Master Eagle but not too much.

Sad ako but it's for the baby's safety kaya keri lang ng super.

"Ano, ginawa n'yo ba?" Winter asked me and I looked at her, baffled.

"What ginawa?" I asked.

"Yong position," she said and I gaped at her. She chuckled, I saw Zire and Sera laughed and Lars just sneered at her.

"Hoy, Winter." She hissed.

"What? Nakadalawa na nga." She muttered and glanced at me. "Ano, G?"

"The position ba?" I asked and they nodded. "Uh, as in the sex?"

"Yes," Sera said and I pouted, slowly nodding.

"Yeah," I said and my eyes widen when they grinned and clapped their hands.

"Good, good." Zire laughed and touched my cheek, I saw Lars shaking her head at us.

"Kayo talaga, kung anong tinuturo n'yo kay G." Lars said and I saw Win shook her head and smirked.

"Si Lars, pa-inosente akala mo naman talaga..." They laughed and I glanced at Lars who's bright red now.

"S-S'yempre ano, that's too bold to say—"

"Tayo-tayo lang naman," Sera said then glanced at me. "Ano, nagawa n'yo 'yong sixty-nine?"

"Serafine!" Lars exclaimed and Sera laughed and smirked at her.

"Manahimik ka, Nurse Lars. Ikaw nga pinaka-wild!" She exclaimed and I saw how Lars so embarrassed now. "Sus, sino kaya ditong kambal na triplets pa?"

"Sera! S-Shut up!" She hissed and we laughed at her.

"So, ano nga, G?" Win asked me and I pouted a bit.

"Hmm, we did the...you know when you're above?" I said and they all grinned at me.

"What is it called? Kabayu-kabayuan?" I asked and they all laughed at me at that.

I am confused, they are all bright red now. Clapping their hands.

"Why kayo nag-laugh?" I asked and they shook their heads, even Lars who's always quiet with this kind of talk is laughing hard.

"What the...kabayu-kabayuan..." Zire muttered and laughed.

"I don't know what it's called, I forgot." I said then stopped when I realized. "Oh, cow girl!"

It made me laugh too, para kaming crazy na nagla-laugh here at 'nung calm na, I glanced at them.