Kabanata 18

Bukas pa dapat 'to, ah...kaso marupokpok ang author hahaha! Unedited 'to. Enjoy!

xxx

Kabanata 18

"N-Nana, I-I wanna go back." I whispered.

"What? Why?" She asked, confused of my sudden words.

I am sweating cold, my knees are wobbling while walking towards the entrance of the massive cruise ship.

"Why? Aren't you excited? We can have our vacation here." Nana smiled but her smile faded when he saw gulping hard and lowering my head.

I covered my face with my hair and placed my fan near my mouth, my eyes are looking around the place.

Oh my God! What if Luci is here? Or the crew? Oh my God! I don't know what I should feel!

"Why are you anxious, anak?" Nana took my hand and I looked at her, scared.

"N-Nana, I'm bilasa because..."

"Balisa, hija." She corrected me and smiled.

"Ah!" I nodded and smiled nervously. "I'm balisa kasi—"

"Come here, you shouldn't walk far from me. There are a lot of eyes, Cathalina." I was shocked when Giovanni was to quick to pull me away from Nana.

I saw her sad eyes and Enrico keep on glancing at me.

"What?" I looked at him and tried pulling my wrist away from him. "I'm still talking to Nana!"

His grip on my wrist tightened, I gasped when it hurt a bit.

"You do what I say, princess." He smiled yet his eyes turned slits. "If I say you'll stay with me, you will."

"You don't own me, Giovanni!" I hissed quietly, tried pulling my wrist again but it only tightened.

I gasped when it hurt a lot, I didn't just show people it hurts because they were looking at me and I don't want any issues.

"Excuse me, your highness." We both stopped from arguing when Enrico walked towards us.

"What?" Giovanni asked irritatedly.

"I don't want to interrupt but I believe your highness is hurt." He said timidly.

I looked at Enrico and felt relief.

"She isn't hurt," Giovanni looked at me. "Right, Cathalina?" His hand tightened and my mouth parted.

"I am hurt, Giovanni." I said sharply and his eye darkened. His hand lifted and I was afraid he'd slap me but Enrico was too quick to pull my hand away from him.

I sighed in relief, Enrico placed me behind him and looked at the mad Giovanni.

"I don't want to disrespect you, prince, but I am serving my lady and no one is allowed to hurt her." He said and slowly looked at me and took me away at the glaring man.

My heart hurt when I got back to my Nana. Enrico sighed and Nana took my wrist.

"Are you okay, anak?" Nana asked me and scanned my wrist.

"I am," I smiled and nodded, glancing at Enrico. "Thank you, Enrico."

"No worries, my lady. It's my responsibility to protect you." He smiled at me.

Giovanni did not go near me when no one is watching, he looks mad, glancing at Enrico with his closed fist.

I make irap and glanced at the sea. I-push kita sa sea, eh, kita mo!