Tᴇɴ:

✰✰✰

✰✰✰

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙚𝙣:
"Homecoming."

"So he just left without saying goodbye?" Paige asked, as we walked through the halls.

I nodded. "It's fine, he's got a lot going on..."

Paige scoffed. "He could've at least texted you a reason."

"Well, he didn't so, that's that." I said. "We haven't talked much since that night either. He's been avoiding me in rehearsals and in classes too. I just want to know what I did wrong."

"Sam, you haven't done anything wrong. If anything, he's the one doing something wrong by avoiding you without an explanation."

I groaned. "This is all just so frustrating and confusing."

"You know what? Since you don't have rehearsal today, let's have a girls night in like old times. We can ditch Homecoming, and not bother getting all dressed up for a dance that we'll probably spend most of sitting down anyway. So, what do you think?" Paige asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

I smiled. "I think that's a fantastic idea."

✰✰✰

"So what do you want to do first?" Paige asked as I scrolled through Instagram. The first picture that popped up was one of Gina and EJ, posing together at Homecoming.

I scoffed. Paige leaned over to have a look at my phone. "What?"

"Nothing. Just this picture Gina posted of her and EJ at Homecoming. I can't believe he moved on so quick, and with Gina of all people."

"I take it Nini found out he took her phone?" She asked.

"Obviously. I'm glad I stayed out of it though. Their argument the other day was pretty heated." I replied.

"I don't doubt that." She stifled a laugh. "So, face masks and a movie?"

"You had me at face masks." I giggled.

We put on the face masks and laughed at how ridiculous both of us looked with them on, then scrolled through Netflix to find something to watch.

"Ooh, how about 'Mean Girls'? Or 'Easy A'?" Paige suggested.

"Easy A. I've seen Mean Girls way too many times." I chuckled. She selected the movie and I removed the face mask, dumping it in the bowl in front of us. I wiped my face with a towel and got up to get some food.