Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ Sɪx:

(THIS IS A LONG, AND EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER,
I HOPE YOU'RE READY PEEPS!!!
Ps. Listen to the song if u wanna get in the feels towards the end hehe)

✰✰✰

✰✰✰

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙎𝙞𝙭:
"Act Two."

The orchestra began playing the music for the final number, 'We're All In This Together.' I honestly can't believe we actually made it to the end of the show, considering how much went wrong, and how much was very improvised.

I'd left the dressing room once I'd calmed down and convinced myself that I wasn't actually going to vomit. I made my way back to the gym and stood side stage with Miss Jen and Carlos, as I watched the number and my friends come out one by one for their bows.

First was Ashlyn, then it was Seb who was being lifted by some of the guy dancers, then Gina and Taylor came out and grooved a little, and then EJ, wearing his 'Danforth' costume, and spinning a basketball on his finger.

I saw Ricky and Nini on the other side of the stage preparing for their entrance, but he wasn't looking at Nini. Instead, he was looking straight at me and I swallowed the lump in my throat. Nini muttered something to him, and then they both looked at me. I stared at them in confusion, but they walked on stage hand in hand before I could do anything further.

"We're all in this together, once we know that we are, we're all stars and we see that!" The ensemble cast sang and the audience cheered and clapped as the two took their bows.

"We're all in this together, and it shows when we stand hand in hand, make our dreams come true!"

Then everyone broke into the famous dance number for the rest of the chorus.

"We're all in this together, when we reach we can fly, know inside, we can make it! We're all in this together, once we see, theres a chance, that we have and we take it!"

"Wildcats sing along, yeah, you really got it goin' on..."

Nini and Gina stopped mid-dance to talk, then Nini did the same to Ricky, and then ran off stage. Ricky muttered something to Gina next, and they both nodded to each other.

What on earth is happening?!

"Wild cats in the house, everybody say it now!"

"Where is she going? This isn't the choreography." Carlos exclaimed.

Then both Gina and Ricky ran over to the three of us; Gina grabbed Carlos and Miss Jen and took them both on stage. I furrowed my eyebrows at Ricky as he grabbed my hands in his, and then took me on stage as well.