Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ Fɪᴠᴇ:

✰✰✰

✰✰✰

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚:
"Act Two."

After I left Ricky in the hallway, I went backstage to take a moment to get myself together. My head was all over the place, and my mouth had grown increasingly dry from all the running around I'd been doing.

I took off the headset and rushed over to my bag, pulling out my water bottle, and skulling it.

"Whoa, Sammy, are you okay?" Kourtney asked.

I turned my head and saw her sitting with Nini.

"Uh, yeah...fine. I just needed to take a little breather." I replied. "Sorry, I didn't realise anyone would be in here."

"Sammy, did Ricky tell you he's not going on as Troy? I just got a text from him." Nini asked anxiously.

"Yeah...uh, EJ's taking over. Ricky's not focused properly, and doesn't want to screw it up for anyone else." I said. "I tried talking him out of it, and tried convincing him that we need him but his mom interrupted us before I could get any further."

"Wonderful..." She muttered sarcastically.

"Nini, you'll be fine. Just keep doing what you rehearsed, and I'm sure EJ will catch on." I said, giving her a small smile.

"Yeah, you just focus on being the amazing performer you are and smash out 'Breaking Free'." Kourtney said.

"I gotta head back to side stage. Nini good luck for the rest of the show." I said and started to walk out.

"Thanks. And hey, I just wanna say I'm sorry."

I turned around and raised my eyebrows in surprise.

"What I did was not cool and I hope that you accept my apology." She continued.

"Thanks, I guess...Ricky and I are just friends now, so, it's not a big deal."

"He really cares about you, you know. He wouldn't stop talking about you in that room during tech rehearsal."

"Really?"

Nini nodded. "Yeah. Anyways, I should head out."

"Oh, yeah, of course. Good luck." I said and she smiled, then exited the dressing room with Kourtney following her.

I stood there for a few minutes alone in the silence, before I took one last sip of water and headed side stage again. When I got there, the music to 'Bop To The Top' was playing, but there was no Seb on stage.

I quickly ran across the stage over to where said person and Carlos were.

"Seb? What are you doing?" I asked.