Tʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ:

✰✰✰

✰✰✰

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

✰✰✰

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣:
"What Team?"

The next morning, I caught a ride with Paige to school instead of riding my skateboard, and I was explaining the events of last night to her.

"Do you think it'll work?" Paige asked as she turned off the ignition.

"I hope so. We stayed up way too late and worked way to hard for it not to." I replied.

We got out of the car and slowly made our way to the entrance.

"I'm really proud of you Sammy."

"You are?"

"Of course I am. You're my best friend, how could I not be proud?"

I smiled at her gratefully in response. We pushed the front doors open and made our way through the halls to our lockers.

"But it's not just because you're my best friend. Over the last few months I've seen a change in you; you're coming out of your shell and I know how hard that's always been for you. It's like ever since you joined the musical, and since you became closer with Ricky..." She trailed off.

I eyed her suspiciously. "What?"

"I don't know. I guess I've just seen you happier and more confident than I have in the last four years."

I didn't reply, but I pondered on what she said. I didn't notice it at first, but I'll admit I've felt different over the last few weeks. I think it's just the adrenalin of the musical and being surrounded by all the other kids every day.

The bell rang and the two of us made our way to the parent-teacher meeting being held in the cafeteria.

As of now, the plan was fully in motion.

✰✰✰

"Miss Jen, it may not surprise you to learn that we have heard earfuls about your unorthodox style ever since you got to East High." Principle Gutierrez said. "Personally I always talked it up to the fact that people in the dramatic arts are insane..." He laughed.

I was sitting with Paige and the two of us shared a look.

"Thank you..." Miss Jen said awkwardly.

"But now we have news that your resume is exaggerated, your teaching credential is from some obscure online university and even your official name might be some version of a stage name. What do you say to this charge?" Gutierrez asked.