Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ Sᴇᴠᴇɴ:

(last chapter *sob*)

✰✰✰

✰✰✰

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣:
"The End."

"Sammy!" Paige squealed as I walked into the lobby. She engulfed me in a hug, almost knocking us both over and I laughed at my best friend. My parents hugged afterwards and I spun Louisa around before putting her back on the ground. She giggled loudly and hugged my legs.

"You were incredible, sweetheart." Mom said, picking up Lou.

"Yeah, you were great up there." Dad agreed.

"I can't believe you actually sung in front of a crowd!" Paige interjected.

"I know! I still can't believe it happened, but I did and it felt amazing." I grinned.

"I don't know much about musicals, but I'm guessing that whole switcheroo thing wasn't part of the show?" Dad asked.

"No, it wasn't but...I don't regret it."

"Does this mean you're gonna audition for the spring musical now?" Paige asked excitedly.

"Maybe. I need to get over tonight first."

"Well, we're proud of you either way Sam." Mom gushed, and hugged me again. Then she said, "You and Ricky looked like you were having fun up there."

"I'd like to meet this boy, you know. See if he's right for my girl." Dad added. I groaned and Paige laughed, while my mom told him off jokingly.

"Speaking of..." Paige smirked. I turned around and saw Ricky talking with his parents. He turned his head and our eyes met; he smiled at me and waved, I waved back and played with the necklace he gave me as I turned back to Paige.

"That's new..." She pointed out, looking at said necklace. I blushed and bit my lip. Paige gasped excitedly. "Did Ricky give you that?!"

"Maybe..."

"Samantha, what are you not telling me?"

"He may or may not have told me he loves me and then we kissed...like six or seven times."

"NO WAY!!" My best friend squealed, jumping up and down. I laughed, and hushed her as people started looking at us. Including Ricky and his parents.