Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ Oɴᴇ:

(DOUBLE UPDATE CAUSE IM FEELING GENEROUS TODAY OOP!)

✰✰✰

✰✰✰

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙊𝙣𝙚:
"The Tech Rehearsal."

Twenty minutes later my dad arrived and I hopped into the passengers side. We sat in silence for a while, and I realised then that this was the first time we'd been alone together since he moved back in.

I don't know why I called him, I could've easily called my mom to come and pick me up, or even Paige for that matter. But I called him, and now I didn't know what to say.

"How was your rehearsal?" Dad finally asked.

"Good." I said quietly.

"Anything interesting happen?"

"Not really..." I lied, looking out the window.

I'm pretty sure he saw right through me.

"Sammy, you can talk to me you know?" He said gently. I looked at him and once again tears stung my eyes, and my chest felt heavy.

Dad's eyes flashed with worry and he frowned. "Are you okay?"

At that moment, I just couldn't hold it in any longer.

I shook my head and he pulled my body into his as I burst into tears. Dad pressed a kiss to my head and held me gently, stroking my hair and rubbing my back until I stopped crying.

"I'll take you home now." He said as I pulled away from his embrace. I nodded and buckled my seatbelt. He drove off and we rode in silence - the only sound being me sniffling every five seconds.

When we arrived home, I followed Dad inside and walked up to my room quietly. I slipped off my shoes and lay on my bed, hugging my pillows close to me. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I pulled it out; Ricky was calling me. I declined the call and sat my phone on my nightstand.

"Sam," Dad said, knocking on my door. "I made you some tea." He pushed it open and sat down on my bed, handing the drink to me.

"Thanks." I said with a small smile.

"Want to tell me what happened?"

"I saw Ricky and Nini almost kiss, and then he tried to deny that it meant anything." I sniffed.

"But you two seemed to be getting on really well?" Dad questioned.