Eʟᴇᴠᴇɴ:

✰✰✰

✰✰✰

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣:
"What Team?"

Today was picture day for the cover of program so everyone was busy busy. Big Red and I were in charge of taking the photos and basically making sure the cast looked great.

"Okay! People let's do this!" Ricky yelled. He walked onto the stage wearing his Troy costume and wig, and everyone burst into fits of laughter. I simply rolled my eyes.

I'll admit, I'm still a little hurt over Homecoming, and I'd been doing well trying to ignore my feelings over the boy, but it's easier said than done. So seeing Ricky now, was bringing it all back up.

"What?" He asked innocently.

"I can't-there's so much to talk about!" Nini laughed.

Ricky looked at me and then to Carlos and asked what was so funny, then proceeded to flick his hair. I ignored him and continued setting up the camera while Big Red went to fetch some extra SD cards in case we ran out.

I haven't had too much experience with photography, but I've had to take the pictures for every program of each musical we've done so, I'm used to how it works.

Ricky walked over to me and grinned. "How do I look, eh?"

"Absolutely ridiculous." I said nonchalantly, adjusting the lens focus.

"Really? I was going for sexy wig guy."

I scoffed and stifled a laugh. "Oh yeah I can totally see that..."

"So, uh, how you been?" He asked.

"Fine, why?"

"I just feel like we haven't talked in ages, that's all."

"Well, we're talking now..." I muttered. "Can you please stand in your position? We're almost ready."

Ricky stared at me in confusion, but before he could ask anymore questions, Gina entered the room.

"Let's get some air Wildcats!" She said happily.

Ricky walked over to where the other cast members were standing while Gina stood in front of the camera and I snapped a quick photo.

"Good morning, Gina!" Ricky greeted. Gina started laughing at his costume.

"Pretty good, right?"

"Troy, you look the best." Gina said.

I watched as they basically flirted right in front of everyone.

Why don't they just date already?!

"Thank you, I try." Ricky smiled.

Don't get jealous, Sammy. He's not worth it.

"We're gonna get one in for practice okay?" Big Red said, taking his position behind the camera as I stepped aside out of the way.