Nɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ:

✰✰✰

✰✰✰

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣:
"The Tech Rehearsal."

"God this tech really is old."

Big Red and I are currently trying to figure out how to use this ancient tech.

Big Red chuckled. "I never thought you of all people Sammy, would have trouble with this stuff."

"It's literally older than my grandma, and she's like 85." I sighed frustratedly.

I fiddled some more with the rigs and levers just as Ashlyn appeared beside me.

"Hey guys." She greeted.

"Hey." We said.

"You guys okay? It's a lot."

"I just don't know how to light things up." Big Red said.

"You walk into a room." Ashlyn replied.

I smirked. Looks like Ash has a crush on Big Red.

"Oh..." Big Red chuckled. Ashlyn chuckled too and after reassuring us both – though I think she was aiming it more at Big Red – that we "got this", she walked off.

I raised an eyebrow. "What was that all about?"

"What?" He asked, fiddling with the light board.

"You and Ashlyn."

"Oh...that's nothing. We're just friends."

I chuckled. "Whatever you say."

"What about you and Ricky? You two have been spending a lot of time together lately."

I sighed and faced him. "It's complicated."

"How?" He asked.

I looked away and continued fiddling with the light board. "I like him, and I think he likes me but neither of us have acted on anything yet. I kissed him at Thanksgiving–"

"You kissed him?!"

"Just on the cheek, calm down." I said. "Anyways, we haven't talked about it since and I just don't know exactly what's going on between us."