Tᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ:

✰✰✰

✰✰✰

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚:
"What Team?"

"Well that fell apart fast..." Gina chuckled.

"Nothing fell apart. It's all gonna be okay." Ricky reassured us – though I don't think he believes himself.

"Do you know something we don't know?"

"She's Miss Jen. She's unstoppable. The whole show's unstoppable."

"Yeah, but what if it does stop?" I asked.

"Let's not go there." Ricky replied. "It can't stop. We still have too much work to do."

"Yeah, you're right, Ricky. I guess, I'll see you guys later." Gina smiled and left the bomb shelter.

It was now the two of us, and I felt the tension grow thicker.

"So...you and Gina seem pretty close now..." I said.

"Yeah, she's actually pretty cool." Ricky replied.

"I saw you two leaving Homecoming together, so she obviously forgave you for whatever it was you said to her."

"Yeah I offered to give her a ride home and- wait you were at Homecoming?"

"Um, yeah..."

I came for you...

"Paige and I went as a last minute kinda thing."

"You should've texted and I would've come back after dropping Gina home."

"Well, I didn't so...let's just forget about it okay?"

"Sammy are you okay? You've been acting weird around me all day...have I done something wrong?"

Yes, not liking me back...

I sighed. "No. I just-"

"What?"

I shook my head. "Nevermind. It doesn't matter."

"You know you can tell me anything, right? I'm your friend."

Friend.

I nodded. "Its nothing...trust me. Anyways, I should go. See you later." I slung my bag over my shoulder and headed out of the room.

"Wait!" Ricky called after me. I sighed and turned back around. "I wanna show u something." He said and proceeded to get his guitar out.

I raised an eyebrow and walked back over to him, sitting on one of the box props.

"What are you going to play?"

"Just listen, and hopefully it'll cheer you up." He smiled gently and I motioned for him to continue.