Maxima-A

You stayed as close as possible to General Hux and the knights but you got separated quickly. Both of you now alone in a building neither of you knew.

You grabbed him by the collar and pulled him in a room, waiting for a few Resistance fighters to pass. When you arrived, you had tried to get a look in every room. They might have closed them quickly but you still remembered where you could find what you were searching for.

"Stay, Sir. I'll be right back." he wanted to complain but you were out of the door before he could open his mouth. You shot two Resistance fighters in the back and ran into the chamber behind them. It was a small room with a few beds. Nothing interesting apart from one thing. You grabbed the slender suitcase leaning against the wall and ran back to the General.

Surprisingly he had listened to you. You threw him a blaster from one of the dead fighters and left the room together.

You ran through the building's hallways, taking cover behind lockers, inside rooms and around corners. Training with 2333 and 2334 had really helped you when it came to shooting close combat. You still weren't necessarily GOOD at it but it was enough. For now atleast. The main battle was going on outside and both of you managed to avoid most Resistance fighters.

You lead General Hux up a staircase and onto the building's roof. He helped you barricade the door with some crates, but you suspected it wouldn't hold longer than half a minute if they wanted to break through.

You climbed on top of a nearby rooftop that did not have any ladder or staircase leading up to it. The others around were flat and there was only one tower taller than the building you were on. Perfect.

Hux gave you a thick piece of cloth that had been lying around. That'd be very useful.

You sat down next to a ventilation duct and pulled Hux with you, so both of you would be out of line of sight. A quick search through your med bag later and you had found what you needed. You handed Hux the datapad from before, a flare and some binoculars. They were old but small and sufficient for what you had planned.

"Do not use the flare yet. We'll need it when our fighters arrive. Tell them that you are alive, do not say where we are. We don't know if they are intercepting our transmission. Once you have done that..." you removed the black plastic protecting the binoculars, "Look through the area. I'll tell you what I need from you."

You couldn't care less right now about addressing your superior properly. He started writing while you opened the slender suitcase from before. You were right.

It wasn't your prefered type but the sniper configuration of the A-180 Blaster would still do its job quite fine.

You laid down at the edge of the roof between the ventilation duct and the edge, pulling the piece of cloth over you. Hux joined you shortly after.

You closed your eyes and waited for a bit, just concentrating on inhaling and exhaling. You imagined yourself fading into the landscape, trying to reduce your being to essentially nothing. It took you a good thirty seconds before you opened your eyes again.

A quick look through the scope and you could see three Resistance fighters a bit further away, they'd cross some escaping officers soon.

You took your first shot. The silencer on the muzzle muffled the sound from the blaster. The fighters turned around, frantically looking where it had come from. Another shot. The last one took cover behind a crate, but given he hadn't seen where it came from he just exposed his back to you and looked in the wrong direction.

Lovely. He dropped dead.

Hux surprised you by not being utterly useless, "To your right, 3 o'clock. A Resistance pilot is trying to escape."