Black Hole

The light down in the prisoners' wing was a lot colder than the one upstairs. Perhaps it was just an illusion, but it certainly had a different effect. Maybe it wasn't the light though, but the corridors themselves. They were slimmer, perhaps even a little bit less high. Designed to make you feel more alone and constricted.

Vicrul was already waiting in front of the elevator.

"You found her. Great."

Finding was a bit over the top, after all you had told Kylo where you were. Even though you should have probably called Rosie by her identification number and not her name, that would have made things easier. On the other hand, you wouldn't have even went to her place if you knew that Kylo was going to get you so soon.

Vicrul handed you a medkit and you opened the bag to see what was inside. Gloves, facemasks, syringes and a solution you did not know. It wasn't labeled either. It was clear and could be anything.

"What do I need the gloves and syringes for, Sir."

"Just administer it to them. It'll make them more compliant."

You nodded and got dressed quickly, Kylo opened the door to the interrogation room. A woman was strapped to the interrogation chair, she flinched as she saw Kylo. He stood by the door and quietly discussed something with Vicrul while you went over to her.

You filled the syringe to the top and flicked against it to get rid of the air bubbles.

"Nononono, what is that! Get it away from me!"

You smiled under your facemask and stretched the skin on her fixated arm. She tried moving away but Kylo merely raised a hand without even looking at her, just continuing his quiet conversation with Vicrul. She couldn't move anything apart from her eyes anymore.

"Thank you, Sir.", you said and poked the needle into her arm, administering the strange liquid into her veins.

"What was that!", she said loudly once you were done.

"Don't worry, it won't leave lasting damage. It will just make you more talkative."

You weren't exactly sure about the damage part, but you DID know that it was going to make her more compliant. That was what Kylo had told you, and all you needed to know. Frankly, you personally couldn't care less whether or not it would harm her. Given you hadn't administered this type of liquid to anyone else before you assumed it was going to be more or less a test run.

You stepped back out to Kylo, "Done, Sir."

"Not yet.", he opened another door, "Same solution, same dose."

He was incredibly helpful, just using the Force to pin each and every one of the remaining seven prisoners down. The only thing that still moved were their eyes, staring at you in fear of whatever you had administered to them.

"Thank you for the help, Sir.", you said after you got out of the last cell.

He nodded and looked at the door to the interrogation room, "We will give her fifteen minutes.", he walked a bit further away.

"If you don't mind me asking, Sir...but what was that?", you stripped off your gloves and pulled down your facemask.

"Saline solution.", you couldn't see his face but from his tone he sounded very satisfied with himself.

"You did well. We couldn't let you know what it actually was, in case they read your thoughts. We don't want the Resistance to know of your abilities. Introducing a mystery substance was the best option.", Vicrul added.

"Oh that's smart. Now they'll know though, won't they?"

"No. You'll enter as a void, they will think it is because of the drug.", Kylo said, "Vicrul."