Pharmaceuticals

The first time you woke up at night was because of Kylo. He pulled you out of the mud, out of the misery out of your nightmare. The second time was no different, you just calmed down a lot faster. Both times he held you until you had fallen asleep again. The third time however you woke up on your own and not because you had been having a bad dream. You just woke up.

You quietly sat up in bed and watched the blanket over Kylo's torso move up and down rhythmically. It was so peaceful and you could probably watch him for hours, but you did not. Instead you got up as quiet as possible and neatly folded your blanket on top of the mattress. You went towards the door, making sure that he was still sleeping before leaving and getting dressed.

It wasn't really hard to find an officer around where Kylo's chambers were that you deemed appropriate for the job you had in mind. Once he had gotten for you what you had asked for you went back to Kylo's chambers. He was still sleeping. Good. You quickly tidied up after yourself and sat down at the table, randomly swiping through different articles on substituting food from the archives.

From time to time you glanced over to the Supreme Leader and the most feared man of the galaxy, still sleeping peacefully in his bed. He didn't make any attempts to wake up so you stood up again and folded his clothing into a neat pile, placing it on a chair. Was there anything else to do? Actually yes, someone had sent him a message asking about a meeting. You glanced over towards him again. No...you couldn't wake him up.

You didn't open the message just wrote back to his assistant or whoever took care of his meetings that he was currently indisposed and whether or not they could change the time. Almost immediately you got a reply back, saying that it would most certainly clash with another depending how long it would take.

'Change the time.' you wrote back. It sounded like something Kylo would say and closed the message.

"Doc...?", Kylo grunted from his bed and sat up. You smiled at him and stood up, placing his datapad down.

"Good morning, Sir. I got you breakfast. It's kept warm in here.", you pointed at what the officer had brought you before.

Kylo was still waking up and got up slowly. You took the neatly folded pile of clothing and handed it to him.

"Go get dressed, I'll prepare food."

He nodded and went into the bathroom while you set the table. He came back a few minutes later, drying his hair off and sat down.

"Any more nightmares?", he asked and started to eat his toast.

"No, Sir.", you looked down at your own plate, "Thank you...for waking me and watching out."

"Mhhh.", he made in between bites and took a look at the clock, "Fuck. I was-"

"Already changed the time, Sir. The meeting is later."

He looked at you and tilted his head slightly.

"Don't worry, I literally just replied to the message about you having a meeting. I did not read through anything personal. I would never do that."

"I know.", he opened his schedule and scrolled through it.

"It might clash with another, that's what...I guess your assistant said?"

"Hux, you mean?"

You chuckled, "I don't know whom I talked to."

Kylo looked through the meetings while you kept on munching on your food. He suddenly shoved your plate away and you wanted to protest as he laid down his datapad in front of you.