Training

There were two boxes of personal belongings now sitting on your bed. Two. Two boxes. That's all. All you had brought with yourself from Chirna. It didn't bother you, it just looked sad. It also was sad that your whole life fit into two boxes.

You sighed and grabbed them before taking a last look at small apartment you had been living in for a year. If you were honest, it was probably more like half a year of collective time because you had been stationed in many different ships but...this had always been your safe haven.

Well. There it went. Up to new shores. A new safe haven it was. Up to the Supreme Leader's personal med bay and your personal dream working environment.

You wouldn't really miss this place. The bedroom next to Kylo's chambers was far more comfortable. It wasn't much bigger but far nicer than the one you had down here.

A few stormtroopers looked at you weird for carrying around two boxes but none said anything.

You placed your belongings on your bed and unpacked the smaller box. It contained two small plants, that you had taken from your homeplanet, a stone, also taken from your homeplanet, a small book with printed pictures from your family, a stuffed animal and some other smaller more insignificant things.

You were proud of everything it contained. After all you had managed to keep the plants alive for over eight years now. The printed pictures were a rarity, paper was basically not used anymore and it had taken you a long time to find it. It was also one of the reasons it just contained a total of five photos and mostly scribbles.

The stone was perfect for skipping on water, but you had never really been good at it. You had kept it since you were small until you trusted yourself enough to be able to do the perfect skip. It was rather heavy for its size and completely black. Everytime you were bored or stressed you played around with it. The surface was smooth and almost polished by now. It would have been shiny if it wasn't for how dark it was. It seemed to absorb any bit of light shining on it and whenever you held it in your hand it just looked like a black hole. A void. How fitting.

You placed everything on the small desk, apart from the stuffed Vornskr. That one you put in your bed. Your grandma had made it and it didn't really look like the animal it was shaped after...but you didn't mind.

You closed the smaller box and put it under your desk. The bigger one you just put on the floor for now. You could take care of that one later.

With a loud sigh you let yourself fall backwards onto the bed. The dark stained steel of the ceiling was quietly creaking as the massive ship made its way through space.

Even though you had packed your stuff you still had a few hours to kill before you'd meet up with Kylo. There was still your uniform that you probably should get repaired. After all parts had slightly melted away.

What else could you do...? Train? Nope, bad idea. You had strained your body far too much yesterday and it still hurt.

You slowly realized that you didn't exactly have many hobbies. Every time you didn't have to work you either trained or...well. You mostly just trained. How utterly boring.

You sighed and went out, taking your armour with you. The technicians responsible for fixing uniforms weren't exactly happy to see you again. They were however happy to finally get to see one of the new prototype armours. Well that was interesting. So it hadn't just been luck that had kept you alive. No, it had been Kylo. Twice, actually.

You went back up to your flat and sorted through different medicinal products to keep you occupied. The room you had for yourself was rather small, but the adjacent med bay was huge. There was also a far more comfortable chair with a desk there.