Finalizer

Leaving hyperdrive on an Upsilon-class shuttle was amazing. They had a built in warp vortex stabilizer that made the whole ordeal incredibly smooth and not as...nausea inducing as it was on other shuttles. You still did not feel too great and closed your eyes again.

"We've landed.", Kylo told you and you could hear him stand up.

You opened your eyes. The hangar of the Finalizer looked as busy as ever. You had never seen it from this high up, or from the inside of a cockpit. Fascinating.

With a quiet groan you stood up from your chair, Kylo was already on his way out. He was carrying LZ-3's box.

"No! No! Let me carry him!", you rushed towards him but he just held the box up, out of your reach.

"No. I'll give him to a vet. You will get him back."

"Vet?", you asked, surprised, "The First Order has vets?"

"Yes."

You raised your eyebrows and lowered your arms.

"Odd. But fine...they might actually know his species so that'd help. Tell them he doesn't really like insects though. They have to feed him roden...", your throat closed up again and you looked away.

Kylo placed his free hand on your shoulder and guided you out of the Upsilon.

He handed the box to an officer.

"Do not open the box, the contents are toxic. Bring him to a vet."

The officer suddenly did not want to hold the box anymore, he held it a bit further away from himself.

"Yes, Supreme Leader."

"Find out anything you can. It's from Weih. I want a terrarium built for it."

The officer was scared before, now confused and perhaps slightly disgusted. He looked through the clear panels on the side of the box and inspected LZ-3.

"Where do you want the terrarium, Supreme Leader?"

"In my personal conference room."

You couldn't hide your smile but looked down on the floor so the officer wouldn't necessarily see it.

Kylo continued walking, lifting his hand from your shoulder but stayed incredibly close. As if he didn't want you to get lost again. You walked past the cafeteria and just how he had done it before...Dr. Escyle spotted you. That man was a damn bloodhound. Instead of bothering you, however he went back inside.

Rosie stormed out and ran towards you, she half jumped at you and hugged you. It was far too tight. You could hardly breathe and felt your knees giving in but Kylo grabbed your arm and pulled you up.

"I am so sorry! I am so sorry 24!", she turned as white as snow and stepped back, getting some distance between her and the Supreme Leader.

Kylo made sure you were standing properly on your own feet again, before letting go of your arm.

"Thank you.", you whispered towards him and turned your head back to Rosie, "It's fine, Rosie. You just pushed a bit on my...ribs..."

She probably was paler than you right now.

"I am sorry.", she said it more to Kylo than to you.

"Calm down!", you went towards her and hugged her yourself, however far less tight.

"You were gone for so long! Where were you!"

You let her go, "Living hell. I'll tell you at some point, I just have to go now."