A Bullet is the Key

"Dude get your ass down here to help!" Jace's voices yelled. 
Ryder heaved a sigh before climbing off me and fixing his wrinkled shirt. He looked at me with a smile on his face as he said, "don’t move I’ll be back" and left the room. 
Holy hell I kissed him! I screamed in my head, finally it happened. Rolling over I buried my red face in his pillow as I let out a girlish squeal. That was the best kiss I have ever gotten, it was what they say and more. With my face still buried in his pillow I inhaled deeply bringing a huge amount of air into my lungs as well as his familiar calming scent. With my face still in the pillow I pulled the sheet over my body to cover me as I finally felt the events of today take its toll on my small body.  I could hear the boys talking down stairs their voices taking on playful banter as you could also hear objects being moved. A smile landed on my face as I realized even though Mike had kissed me they could all get along. With the feel of Ryder's lips still on mine I dozed into a peaceful sleep closing off the world around me. Their voices surrounding me from downstairs in a soothing cocoon taking away the fear.

I slowly drifted off into a peaceful dream.

Ryder’s point of view

Tuesday March 1st morning

Have you ever felt like your heart was torn from your chest and stepped on? The feeling of what you want most in life taken away from you in a blink of an eye?

Class was boring as I made my way out into the quad for some fresh air. I could feel the slight chill stinging my already pink tinted cheeks. I cannot believe Bobby had started another fight with me today. He seriously was asking for trouble or something more. I almost snapped when he said that Bell was his. She wasn’t his. I ran a hand through my already messy hair in frustration as I remembered walking into that hallway after the girls. The moment I went to step in I couldn’t move, I was frozen as the events of that day came rushing back. In panic I turned around and left the girls in there alone and I even missed the person who had ran into the hallway. Flashes of that day came back to me in snippets. Richard and a girl, Chrissie, bullets flying, jingle bells was being sung, I was writing Bell a note, pain and then nothing else. My throat became clogged as I struggled to breath; I was having a mini panic attack. I dropped to my knees as I was trying to pull myself back together. I heard voices and footsteps then the slam of the door before I stood up again made my way back towards the doors to face my fears before It opened and Bell ran out. I could see the fear in her face, my heart clenched for the girl in my arms. Then the fight happened.

The snow crunched under my feet as I took a seat waiting for bells to come out of her second class. Closing my eyes I looked to the cloudy sky and hoped it wouldn’t start to snow again. Tightening the jacket closer to my body I heard her voice before I saw her and when I looked I felt rage burn through my veins. Mike was kissing her!

“What the bloody fuck!” I screeched while jumping up. I looked at her the girl I was hopelessly in love with his someone else. Her eyes held regret but in that moment I didn’t care I was far to pissed to stay around and wait to hear her explain. Pushing my way through the crowd I made my way toward my black motorcycle and took off. I drove over the speed limit the speed matching my racing heart.

How could she I asked myself. The pain hurt, I was blinded with rage as I raced home. Coming to a screeching halt in the driveway I raced inside not even bothering to lock the door behind me as I escaped to my room. I flung my shirt off not bothering to remove my pants before my body hit the bed and a scream tore itself from my lips in complete agony.