A Bullet is the Key

So many questions without answers, there was something that needed to be seen and I knew that Ryder would have to face his fear to do this; I also needed Jace to help me with this. But this meant that I had to make Ryder relive that day three months ago, you could see the horror in his eyes whenever he looked at those doors to the hall. He showed pure reluctance to enter it once again it seemed to overwhelm him the last time he stepped foot in there when he had a melt down. I never really asked him about that day though because it never seemed like the right time too. Closing my eyes I put the notepad and pen away before I pulled out my phone to text Jace and Ry about what I needed to do. The library was quiet though you could barely hear the sound of pages turning as students read and the clicking sound as they typed against a keyboard. Rows and rows of books lined the walls and aisles that weaved in and out of the library giving it a maze look. Our library held every genre of book you could imagine and more. Leaning back into the beanbag more I began to type away at my phone and as I sat there I realized I might need another person to help me during this.

Me: Jace can you do me a favor after your class?

Jace: Of course but what do you need help with?

Me: you will find out later, I just really need your help with this.

Jace: Okay so I will see you after class.

Me: Hey honey is it okay if you help me with something after your class? It has been on my mind lately and I want to try and figure out if my theory is correct or not.

Ryder <3: Of course my love, see you in a little Bell.

Me: Chrissie I need your help.

Surprised I know but for some reason I needed her help and I knew she would help me even if it involved Ryder. For some reason she seemed off and that she really didn’t want to be around Ryder though I have no clue why.

Chrissie: Okay when do you need it?

Me: After the boys get out of their class, I want to test my theory Chrissie about what happened that day.

Her reply did not arrive right away and I was skeptical about asking her for help afraid that she would not help me look more into that day since she was the one to warn me about that day.

Chrissie: Emma…

Chrissie: I will help you we just have to be careful.

I left it at that not worrying about texting her back because she said she would help me so I created a group text saying to meet me in front of the old hall. I knew they would not like it really but I needed to try this theory I had. Putting my phone away I laid back fully and starred out the window behind me, the snow fell down slowly in soft swirls. The white flakes were hypnotizing as they floated slowly to the ground the last few flakes of the winter season. White lightly dusted the ground outside the ice had pretty much melted away form the roads leaving them clear and shining with salt. Trees swayed in the wind like bending bamboo as it bent left and right with the whistling wind twirling the leaves around on the ground as it moved about. The sun barely shown through the clouds as it let out slits of light shinning among the white ground, it reflected the snow giving off a white effect to the world around you. It was peaceful outside no yelling, no threats falling down on your shoulders as you sat there wondering what the heck was really going on in your life. The last snowfall of the winter though this snow fall was light and glistening with light as it floated downwards barely dusting the ground.