Epilogue

Epilogue

4 years later

"Mommy mommy!" a small two year old boy squealed as he ran up a huge grassy hill, his laughter was contagious as he ran further away.

I sat there watching my husband of three years running after the shrieking two year old a mini Ryder.

Tristan Anthony Jameston was born on March 30 (surprise yeah us too) at 1pm in the afternoon the same day and time I had been kidnapped. He looks so much like his father it is as if I had taken Ryder's baby picture and made a carbon copy of it. Tristan had Ryder's dark hair but with my waves though his eyes were strictly his fathers that was for sure. He was a beautiful baby and healthy he really was his father's son from his eyes to his facial expressions.

Ryder and I decided to wait a year before we got married due to the fact I strictly told him I want to walk down the aisle not be pushed down in a wheel chair. I won that one. It was hard once I woke up everything seemed to be moving slowly, I had to relearn pretty much everything again as if I was a newborn baby. My friends and family stood by me through it all even when I yelled at them with hate filled words when I had to do the physical stuff. Ryder was always there encouraging to me go forward in life he was my shoulder to lean and he also seemed to receive the blunt of my anger. Though he never took it to heart because he would just shake his head smile and continue to help me on my way. After a few months I recovered all my motor skills and functions though it took another 2 months for me to be able to walk again a month later I told him it was time for me to walk down the aisle it had been long enough.

December 24 was the date me picked to get married saying that I was a Christmas miracle and we should have it on the day I woke up on. Also after I had woken up I took in the full details of the ring that Ryder had picked out for me and it was priceless, simple and simply me in every way. A medium princess cut circle diamond sat surrounded by dozens of smaller diamonds as it lay on a white gold band. The band was exquisite also from the three small diamonds that traveled down from the larger diamond and wound around the band, though the best part was engraved inside, which read 'I love you forever and always'. Ryder's ring was something I would have picked for him also it was white gold but wrapped around the whole band was thin black itched lines as they twirled around creating a masculine look to it. Our weeding was perfect. We had decided to go down to the beach and get married on the sand, creating my dream wedding that I always wanted.

My dress was elegant but sweet. A white strapless heart shaped neckline framed the top of my chest as it clung to my figure showing off my curves before it flowed out into a princess type ball gown laced with satin and beads. The skirt was full and swished when I walked long but short enough that my 5 inch heels didn't snag the fabric as I made my way down the aisle, my heels were dark blue to match the groomsmen's ties. The top of my dress was designed with small crystal like beads that made twirling patterns across the top before it went around the back and mixed in with the ribbons you used to tie my dress up. The hair that had been shaved off had finally grown out to its full length as it matched the rest of my hair; my mom put small diamonds in my hair to show off the curls and high light my face. She curled my hair and then clipped some of the hair to the side to leave small spirals of hair to frame my face. My maid of Honor was Chrissie she was dressed beautifully in a little blue chiffon off the shoulder floor length gown, it hugged her in all the right placed and showed off her small baby bump. Her and Jamie had gotten married five months before us and she was already expecting their first child. My bridesmaids were Mike, Jennifer, Tori and Mackenzie all the girls had the same dress that matched Chrissie's though theirs were dark blue instead of light blue and Mike wore a suit like the men and a dark blue tie. Ryder had Jace as his best man; Jamie, Bryan and Benny were his groomsmen. My little brother looked amazing and so handsome as he stood up there with my best friend and soon to be husband.