1

CITY, SOMEWHERE CLOSEBY

Time: Past 6:45 AM

Daylight washes over the streets now buzzing with activity. A shady-looking guy sits in his car, eyes across the street on –

--- FITNESS GYM

He seems to be waiting for someone, or rather, for something to happen. He scrolls through several news articles on his phone:

WHERE IS ADITYA VARDHAN?

"It's been three years since young heartthrob Aditya Vardhan disappeared from the limelight. Our sources say that he has retired from film biz to a normal 9-5 life. We tried to contact his friends, family and everyone else in his circle, but so far, no one has made themselves available to comment."

ADITYA VARDHAN IS BACK!

"Bollywood heartthrob and superstar Aditya Vardhan is rumored to make his big comeback with ace director, Anuj Suri's next. Anuj, however, remained unavailable to comment."

TOP TRENDS:

#WeWantAdityaVardhanBack

#WhereisAdityaVardhan

#ComeBackAdityaVardhan

#WeLoveYouAadi

#WeMissYouAadi

#EastorWestAadiIsTheBest

#AadiRiseLikeAPhoenix

OFF THE MAP

"When talented actor, Aditya Vardhan, who's assumed to be reserved and setback, decides to disappear, he really disappears. Aadi, who was once very active on social media is now completely off the map. He has deactivated all his social media accounts – Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter amongst others. Hundreds of fake profiles have emerged however, claiming to be the real Aditya Vardhan."

A GAME?

"When we'd met ace actor, Aditya Vardhan, three years back after his horrific injuries, he and his immediate circle had claimed that it was an accident. Our sources, however, have managed to acquire evidence that it was, in fact, otherwise."

The man notices a flurry of activity at the gym door and quickly turns on his phone's camera.

THE MAN: This is Joel D'Souza from "Entertainment News". After three long years, Aditya Vardhan has been spotted. It's said that he visits this gym to work out every day. We're going to get a glimpse of him today. There he is.

***Note – Aditya took special care to keep a low profile lest he be spotted by the media. They already know where he lives. Staying low doesn't always work though, considering how nosy the paparazzi can be***

ACROSS THE STREET

The gym's door opens and a tall guy in a hoodie, 6'3 something, sunglasses, sling bag over his shoulder, kerchief wrapped around his nose, pops out.

THE MAN: (into the camera) Hah. Clever guy, he's disguised himself up really good. But who's he kidding?

The man in the car, the paparazzi, gets out with his phone and quickly crosses the street.

THE MAN: (closing in on the gym dude) Aditya Vardhan?

The gym dude stops short, a little surprised.

THE MAN: Aditya Vardhan, it's been three long years, (pointing the camera at his face) can we get a glimpse? Your fans want to see you.

GYM DUDE: (surprised) What?

THE MAN: Come on, stop the pretense, pull down your mask. I know it's you!

The gym dude pulls down his mask, the paparazzi guy turns pale.