Chapter 1;

Holly's POV

"Where are you?" I ask getting into his bed.

"Just going into the hotel room love,"

"Oh," I smile watching Harry walk to his door and kick it open, he was holding his phone in one hand, his food in another. "How was today?"

"Really good actually," I watched as he sat his food down on the bed and put the phone against something, he then stripped to his boxers and got into bed. "Wrote three songs, recorded two."

"Coming along well?"

He nods opening the bag with his food inside. "Really well,"

He'd been gone three days, it wasn't as terrible as I was anticipating. I'd taken what he said and stayed at his place, I found comfort being surrounded by his things and his smell.

"Your day?"

"Same old, same old." I sigh. "They're turning your old office into another conference room, kind of sad."

"Oh," He pouts. "Are you at mine?"

I snuggle into his pillow. "Yes, I brought over some pyjamas, still wearing your socks though."

His smile grew, I loved how when I spoke he'd watch the screen intensely, hanging on to every word I said as if it was the most important conversation in the world.

"I made some friends here. They've invited me out tonight for food, should be cool."

"Nice, names?"

"Cal, he's a bit older than me but he's kind of like a father figure. He likes golf which I think is cool, maybe I should get into golf."

"Maybe." I smile.

"Then there's Ben and Josh, Bens older, wife and all. Josh is my age, he has a girlfriend at home too."

"Sounds nice, hope you have a good time. Glad you're making friends."

"Me too. Do you have any plans?"

I give him a look.

"Oh, yeah. Forgot you're ahead, you're going to bed."

We both laugh. "My only plans are to sleep, taken tomorrow off for Christmas shopping."

"Sounds like a legitimate reason to be off work. I've done some over here, only for you seeing as the second I'm back I'll be with you constantly and won't be able to shop."

I roll my eyes. "I don't need anything."

"Maybe not but I'm not going to not buy you anything for christmas."

I yawn looking at the time, nearly two am.

"You should get some sleep,"

I snuggle deeper into his pillow. "I'm happy speaking to you."

"I am too but you're tired."

"Talk to me until I fall asleep?"

"Sure, tomorrow I have the morning off and then I'm heading off to.."

I smile listening to him slowly drifting asleep, it was nice that even though he was thousands of miles away just the sound of his voice could make me feel secure, and if I imagined hard enough, I'd almost be able to feel his arms around me.