Chapter 19;

Harry's POV

Meeting Josh meant meeting the rest of his friends, they were alright lads - some a bit too drunk already.

Whilst in the club I was recognised a few times by some girls, complimenting me on my song and how 'in love' they were with the video. One even slipped me her number, I purposely left it on my seat though - not interested in all of that personally. Like Niall always says: if you're easy to get, you'll be easy to forget.

I wasn't really enjoying myself tonight I don't know if it was because I still felt bad about Holly - I'd made her some food while she had a bath and then got ready as she ate in bed, by the time I left hers she was falling asleep.

I kind of regret coming out tonight, Josh and his friends were moving around the club trying to get girls, I was sat alone watching.

Me: Know you're asleep, I love you .xx

Holly: Woke up to pee - know that turns you on ;) love you back xxx

I laughed at her text, smiling that she was comfortable enough to text me that.

Me: Happy peeing, probably leaving soon bit bored. x

Holly: It was a delightful pee. Stay, stay, stay. Enjoy yourself.. it's not even 1am babe xx

I sighed knowing she was right, I couldn't see the night progressing however.

I put my phone away finishing my drink. Josh came over, grin on his face. "You alright man?"

I nod. "Tired I guess."

"I've got the perfect solution." Josh smirked.

I frown. "Huh?"

Josh looks around before pulling out a clear packet, it was small and almost hard to see in the dim light of the club.

"Are they drugs?" I whisper.

"They're the way to happiness." His smirk almost haunting.

"Josh I'm not-"

"Come on Harry, you want to be a rockstar.. behave like one." He threw his arm around my shoulder. "That girlfriend of yours has a real grip on you ey?"

My hands ball into fists. "It's not about her. It's my own decision, I don't want any."

"Come on Harry, loosen up. She won't find out.. it's just a bit of fun. All of us are doing it."

"Your fun and my fun are very different."

He scoffed stepping back. "You have no chill, go run off to your uptight girlfriend."

My jaw clenched as he mentions Holly. Instead of causing a scene and punching him as hard as I would of liked to, I walk off dialling the number to a local taxi service.

- - - -

Holly's POV.

I turn over the following morning to a sleeping Harry, his entire face relaxed and asleep as he lay there totally covered, just his head showing.

I saw his clothes draped across the chair opposite us, he mustn't have come in drunk.

I shower and pull on a jumper and yoga pants, I didn't feel in the mood to stay in pyjamas today.

I made myself some breakfast, let Harly out in the back garden to run around and sat eating at my counter top reading up on the world news on my ipad.

I clicked onto celebrity and entertainment.

Harry Styles: The New Man On The Block Said To Be Stealing Hearts Already.