Chapter 6;

Holly's POV

I woke the following day to Harry's arm lazily thrown across my stomach, his lips relaxed, eyes closer, hair a mess. I swallowed the feeling of the night before and checked the time.

10:13,

I could faintly hear Isobel downstairs giggly and Gemma trying to keep her quiet, I could smell Anne beginning to cook, I smiled imagining the scene downstairs. I quietly and expertly slip out from Harry's arm and head for my suitcase.

I take out a big Christmas jumper with 'ho ho ho' written on it, some leggings and some of Harry's socks.

I get ready in the bathroom within twenty minutes, I'd brushed my hair up and touched my face up a little so I didn't look as tired as I was - thanks concealer.

"Hey," Harry spoke once I walked out the bathroom turning off the light. "Merry Christmas."

I smile slightly placing my pyjamas in my suitcase. "Yeah, Merry Christmas." I take my phone out to find only one text from my mum so far.

Whilst replying Harry sat up, rubbing his eyes. If last night didn't happen I would of called the action cute.

"You okay?" Without looking at him I knew he was confused, his eyebrows were dipping.

I locked my phone looking up. "Fine. Good night?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Hol-"

"..It must have been I mean, you said you'd be back at what? Eleven? Two am you were back Harry. Hate to sound like your mum but, I was hoping I'd be able to spend our first Christmas together, saying it to each other at midnight, not having to wait for you to drunkenly slur it."

"I'm sorry, we were talking and lost track of time I guess."

I was done with the subject, he didn't seem to care how much it affected me, he was just glad he was able to getting pissed.

"S'fine."

"Hol.."

"What?" I snap.

"Come here," He huffs. "We can wake up again, restart the day. Let's not argue on Christmas day.."

"If you didn't want an argument you should have kept your end of the deal." I leave his room slamming the door behind me.

I make my way downstairs, Anne gives me a apologetic smile as if she knew, or maybe heard.

"Tea?"

I sit at the counter quietly. "Please."

She had pans on the hob, things in the oven, microwave, everywhere.

"I can make it if your busy-"

"No dear, I'm the host." She smiles sweetly.

Isobel came rushing in finding a place on my lap. "Is Harry awake?"

I nod.

"Good! We can open presents!" She grins excitedly.

"She's been awake since five." Gemma yawns. Obviously she had too.

"Do you want to go take a nap? Me and Isobel can watch a movie?"

Isobel pouts. "I want to open presents."

Gemma kisses her daughters forehead. "As soon as Harry's down we will." She looked at me. "Thanks for the offer but, I can wait for a bit."

I smile taking the tea Anne had made me. "Thank you,"

Isobel follows Gemma back into the living room leaving me alone with Anne.

"Sleep well?"

I nod swallowing my tea. "It was good, thank you."

We were quiet again. "What time did he get in?"

I didn't meet her eyes nor did I have to, I knew who he was.

"Two."

"That boy."

I look up at her, she was shaking her head stirring something in a huge pot.

"It's okay," I shrug. "They're old friends. He deserves to catch up with them."

Anne gives me a look but I didn't know what it meant exactly, I didn't have time ask either because seconds later Harry walked in.

"Merry Christmas mama." He kissed her cheek with a grin.

"You too H." She smiled back.

Harry came and sat beside me, taking my had under the table, I didn't squeeze it or move in fact, I let him entwine our fingers, let him make the effort.

When Anne checked the turkey in the oven Harry snuggled his nose into my neck. "Mm, I love you."

I giggled hating the fact he knew that was my weakness. "I love you too."

"Please don't be mad at me." He mumbled kissing my neck.

"I'm not mad just.. annoyed."

"Don't be annoyed at me then,"

I roll my eyes.

"Please." He pleads, his hand leaves mine dangerously climbing up my thigh. "Forgive me, I'll.. do anything you want." His head lifted up, his fingers pressing to my core over my leggings. He leans in sucking my earlobe. "Anything." He whispers his fingers pressing harder against me.

My face blushes and I feel myself getting wetter by the second. I lean into him so only we can hear each other. "You better be in my bed by ten pm tonight."

I see him grin taking his fingers away as I stand up. "I mean it," I mumble.

He slaps my bum playfully. "I'll be there."