Chapter 31;

Holly's POV

I felt that sadness creeping up inside me again as I walked with Harry through the airport. It was so different to the first time, people stopped us for photos, there were a couple paps at the entrance, it was a complete contrast to the first time when it was just him and me alone.

"I don't want you to be sad because I'm not here, okay?" He tilts my chin to kiss me.

I bite my trembling lip, "No promises."

We kiss for a few minutes before he pulls back. "Have a normal day okay? Walk Harly, put the bins out, watch boring tv."

I pout. "I can't have normal days when you're away."

"I'll be back before you know it, I'll be back for my birthday."

"I have a surprise for your birthday, I'm going to get Gemma to help me book it all." I grin.

"See there's something to look forward to," He smiles kissing me again.

"Text every morning?" I ask hopefully.

"And call you every night," He promises kissing me again.

"I feel weird, people staring." I mumble into his neck.

"Just ignore them." He chuckles.

His flight came up on the board and I kissed him a final time. "Love you stupid amounts."

He smiles at the familiar sentence. "Love you stupid amounts." He let go of my hands up until our fingertips brushed and I watched him walk to security, he turned around one last time handing in his passport and boarding pass kissing his finger tips and waving at me. I wave back, tears in my eyes as I feel my knees wanting to buckle - they don't though. The fact that people were staring stopped them.

I walked back out to my car, brushing my tears before starting the engine thinking of what I could possibly do now. I have the weekend to myself before I start my job and I don't know what I could do.

Harry: Just boarding, going to miss you. Love you little one xx

I don't know why I was sat in Starbucks crying over a text, it felt as if he was a million miles away. Considering where he's going, he may as well be.

- - -

"What's the weather like over there?" I ask Harry over Skype that Sunday night. He wanted to Skype me before my first day at work but he seemed distracted, always looking from the screen.

"Hot, it's LA." Yet again he looks off the screen.

"Am I interrupting something or?.."

"No babe," He smiles looking down at the screen.

"Well can you at least engage in some kind of conversation with me then?" I snap.

He frowns. "Sorry, I'm sorry."

I huff now annoyed I was in a bad mood.

"Looking forward to your first day?" He asks softly.

"Mixture, it's a different job so new ropes, new people."

"It's something you'll get used to, at least you can get into writing again. I know you love it."

I look down playing with the hem of Harry's shirt.

"What's up babe?" He pushes.

I sigh. "She wants me to do celeb gossip, like the latest and what not.. What if I can't? I'm not that sort of person, I couldn't care less about the name of Beyonce's dog or how much Kate Moss spent on a car. That's not me."

"I know but I'm sure once you've written a few articles you'll get into it, it is a magazine babe." He laughs.

I laugh too. "I know, I'm ridiculous."

"You're not."

"I miss you." I breathe.

"Miss you more."

"I love you, need sleep."

"I love you stupid amounts, go get some sleep."

"Love you."

___________________
A/N;

JUST A FILLER.

I'll try and update again(which means I will)

P.s
Harry at BFAs made me want to use my inhaler BYE