Chapter 33;

Holly's POV

I hadn't spoken to Harry since Monday, and it's now Thursday. We just kept missing each other, I would be tired from working all day and fall asleep when he skyped, and when I woke I would Skype him back but he'd already be asleep.

I was grumpy and just damn right pissed off.

"You're quiet," Gemma noticed. We were walking through Hyde Park,Isobel was playing in the leaves with Harly.

"Yeah,"

"What's he done?" She sighs, her arm looping through mine.

"We haven't spoken since monday, it's not necessarily his fault I mean, he's nine hours behind but.. I feel like he could speak to me if he tried."

"I've spoken to him,"

My frown deepens, if I couldn't feel any more shit..

"Oh,"

"Sorry. I didn't mean.."

"It's okay, you're his sister."

"I think he's a little stressed over there.." Her tone made me suspicious, I didn't doubt Gemma's knowledge, I knew she knew more than she was letting on.

"What has he said?"

"Nothing, nothing. I just think he's stressed."

"Hmm," I wasn't up for trying to press her for information, if she won't tell me I'll have to deal with it, I can't force her.

"He can't wait to be home though, he smiled when I mentioned being home with you."

"Yeah,"

"Hey," She nudged. "Don't get yourself down about it, okay?"

I nod offering her a smile fake enough to pass as real but the second we looked away it was gone again, I don't think I can smile until I've spoken to him.

"How was the move?"

"Perfect," She beamed. "Is was a good girl all day, it wasn't as difficult with her as I expected it to be."

"That's good,"

"It's just ridding those bloody boxes. There's hundreds of them!" She complains, her head on my shoulder.

"I'm not looking forward to moving house with Harry."

"What?" Gemma's head shot up and looked at me as if I'd just said I'd slept with Prince Harry.

"What?"

"You're moving in with Harry?"

"Not yet, we're waiting but yeah, he asked me."

"Oh," She looked down at her boots and then up at Isobel who was holding a huge pile of leaves.

"Why?" I ask. "Has he not told you?"

She shakes her head. "Never mentioned you were doing that sort of stuff."

"What do you mean that sort of stuff?" My voice offended.

She sighs, her breath white in the cold air. "He's never asked a girl to move in, not since Natalie. I thought he'd never snap out of his depression."

"He was depressed?"

"Very."

"He never told me,"

"He didn't tell anyone, I just knew. I took him to the doctors and he was medicated but, depression is depression, it doesn't just go away after a few pills."

"Do you think he has it now?"

"He'll always have it, but he's better. A lot better thanks to you."

I smile, happy I could make a difference.

"I just worry about us, I worry that something's going to go wrong."

Gemma holds my arm tighter. "If we worried about what could go wrong all the time we wouldn't do anything, we wouldn't learn to drive or go on rollercoasters or cook if we thought about all the possibilities of what could go wrong. It's about what could go right, thinking about all of the positives. For every one negative, there's a hundred positives."

"Thanks Gem, you're wise."

"Don't mention it." She smirks, a facial expression too similar to her brothers.

- -

"Hello?"

"Harry, hi! Finally!" I grinned excited.

"Hi babe, I'm super tired, I really need to go for a nap." He brushes me off in one breath.

I frown, "It's like 3pm over there." I calculate.

"I know, went out last night. Didn't sleep much."

My good mood Gemma had purged out of me was long gone and my bad mood was back.

"So you've just been going out then?"

"Only two nights." He yawns.

"Oh? And didn't think a quick text or Skype to your girlfriend wouldn't hurt?"

"Holly," He sighs looking exhausted. "Not now."

"Why? Why not now? Because you're tired from your night out? I think now is quite the right time."

"I can't be bothered to argue so just let it all out, say what you want, I'll lay here." He closed his eyes against the pillow making me even more angry.

"You honestly want to do this Harry?" I ask tears brimming. "You want to treat me like this when you're miles away?"

"Treat you like what? You're starting an argument, I said let's not argue, but you want to because I went out with friends. What shall i do? Apologise for being busy? Apologise for having friends?"

"You know that's not why I'm upset." I angrily brush the falling tears.

"Then why are you angry?"

His patronising tone was the most hurtful, I'd much prefer him to just tell me I was a moody bitch than act like this.

"I'm done talking with you right now, no - you know what? I'm done with you altogether. Go have as much fucking fun as you damn well like because as far as I'm concerned I'm done."

His eyes were panicked and his jaw was slack, I was in no state to stay on Skype so I pressed the 'end' button and shut my laptop down.

Harly jumped up on my bed and cuddled into me. "You love me, right?" I look down at her curled into my stomach.

Unfortunately, she couldn't reply. She simply blinks at me and gives me a yawn.

________________________A/N:

It's heating up guys!

Vote/Comment please! I want to try and get as many comments as possible before I next upload..

x x