Chapter 13;

Harry's POV

My music video for my first single was out and up on youtube, apparently it was a huge hit being shown across the UK and some parts of Europe already.

I was growing more and more accustomed to LA each day I was here, I was loving the life out here. I'd wake up to sunshine, drive in the sunshine, eat in the sunshine.

I recorded the songs needed to complete my album within six days. I also shot my video that was now up and I was told that I was able to go home.

But I didn't.

Instead I decided to just stay the ten days, Holly knew that I would be here for ten days anyway.. I felt awful but I was having too much of a good time.

- -

"Babe,"

Holly's eyes were yet again tired. "Hey you." She smiled.

"How are you?"

"Tired.. three conferences, nine assignments."

"Ugh."

"How was your day?"

I grinned. "Great, I chilled out all day. Going for drinks with Cal in a bit."

She nodded, I was unsure if she was listening fully. "Don't get too drunk."

"You know I wouldn't,"

"Mmm," Her eyes were closing and I started to wish I could have skyped her earlier.

"Get some sleep, speak tomorrow. Love you."

"Enjoy your night," She mumbled. "Love you."

- - - -

Holly's POV

I'd distracted myself pretty well in terms of Harry being away, the only time I missed him was when we'd Skype or if I saw something funny and wanted to tell him - I knew I wouldn't get a reply. And when I did it was hours later and brief.

"How was last night? Get wasted?" I laugh, I'd slept this afternoon so that I'd be wide awake for his Skype call.

"Not really, I had a good time though. Parties are way better in LA."

I nod silenced by his reply, I didn't know what to say to that.

"When are you home?"

"Two and a bit days."

"I can't wait," I grin.

"Me neither."

He didn't look that bothered, I didn't feel like he'd missed me half as much as I missed him. I felt like I'd sat here missing him being miserable whilst he went and enjoyed LA meeting new people, experiencing amazing things.

"Are you sure about that?" I half joke.

"Huh?" He frowns.

"I mean.. you don't seem to have missed me much."

His face screws. "Of course I've missed you, every single second I've been here I've missed you."

He totally blew up after that, overreacting completely. Telling me I'm ungrateful and unappreciative of him. That I didn't understand what he was going through.

"No need to get angry.."

"I'm the bad guy?" He scoffs, his hand running through his hair.

"I didn't say you were.."

"Can't you just be happy for me? Accept that I'm doing something for me, enjoying my life?"

Me, me, me was all I was hearing.

"What's that suppose to mean?" I frown. "What are you saying Harry?"

"I.." He shakes his head.

"I don't think we should be skyping. I think we should both just.. stop talking."

He looks up at the screen, I couldn't read his face. He didn't seem to protest the idea so instead I swallowed the lump in my throat. "Bye Harry."

I took deep breathes before finding Eleanor's number.

"Hey wasup?"

I knew Eleanor was looking at the time and wondering why the hell I was ringing her at 10pm.

"Fancy getting wasted?"

"What's happened Holly?" She sighs.

"Do you want to get wasted or not?"

"I'm in bed I can't-"

"It's fine," I cut her off. "I'll go my myself."