Chapter 14;

Holly's POV

I wanted to scream at my forever ringing phone, doesn't that thing shut up?

I groaned turning over, I was still in my dress from last night, one heel on - the other.. somewhere.

I'd gone out alone and got myself a few too many drinks. I danced with strangers and when I had enough at god knows what time I caught a taxi and came home and fell straight to sleep.

"My head," I whined, my hand on my forehead. I kicked off my other heel and dug out my phone that began ringing again. "Hello?" I croaked, my throat dry from too much alcohol and very little water.

"Holly, finally. Fuck!" Harry almost shouted down the phone.

"What? What's wrong?"

"What's wrong?!" He yelled angrily. He's never been angry at me before.

I cringe at his volume and tone. "Harry I'm hungover, I'm not in the mood-"

"I was woken up to several calls from Eleanor and Louis worrying about you!" He yells. "Why the hell did you go drinking on your own?! How irresponsible are you?!"

"Why do you care? You're like five thousand miles away Harry, why don't you enjoy your precious LA life and all your amazing friends."

He was silent.

"I got drunk because I wanted to, I'm a big girl, I can do what I want."

"Yes but you worried me, anything could have happened to you."

"But it didn't."

"Thankfully, but what if you were lying in a ditch right now and no one would know where you were?"

I was silent realising that my supposed night of fun was an irresponsible action. The way Harry reacted must of been how he felt when he heard something happened to Natalie. He must have panicked about me, thinking something had happened to me.

"I'm sorry Harry." My lip trembles, the guilt setting in.

I sniffle as I hear him breathe down the phone.

"I know."

"I just.. I miss you, and I'm finding it really hard."

"I know."

His lack of conversation only makes me cry harder, I wipe my makeup smudged face across my bed covers.

"I.." He clears his throat. "I booked an earlier flight home. They don't need me anymore."

I smile faintly, shortly after realising he can't see it.

"When will you be back?"

"Early hours of tomorrow morning."

"Okay, I can't wait to see you."

"You too babe,"

I felt relieved that he was cooling off, calling me babe again.

"Come to my place?"

"Of course. I want to see Harly."

"Oi, bastard."

He laughs, genuinely laughs at my reply and it's the most beautiful thing I've ever heard. My tight chest relaxing completely as if the air was being held within them.

"I'll see you tomorrow okay? I imagine you need to shower."

"What are you trying to say Styles?" I tease.

He chuckles. "That you probably stink from your night out."

"Wanker,"

He laughs again.

"See you tomorrow Hol. Love you,"

"Love you too."

I end the call a smile on my face, we were fine again.

For now.